All Time Team - voted on by the people

All Time IB  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Somewhat surprised that Craig's pro career didn't land him on this list.

He was on my original list, which was a lot longer but then I figured I had to cut it down a bit so I just went with the All Americans plus Larry and Ahman. There have been so many quality backs that I figured that was the best way to do it. I probably could have just had it look like this by the looks of the voting so far:

Rozier

Phillips

Green

Other

I was a little young to fully understand the talent of LP, but just a quick glimpse at some of the youtube clips is just jaw dropping. If he hadn't been such a tard and had all of his issues, he may have ended up being not only the best RB in Husker History, but in CFB history period. I can't think of a single running back in recent years that could pull off the things he could.

I was a little young to fully understand the talent of LP, but just a quick glimpse at some of the youtube clips is just jaw dropping. If he hadn't been such a tard and had all of his issues, he may have ended up being not only the best RB in Husker History, but in CFB history period. I can't think of a single running back in recent years that could pull off the things he could.

You're too old to remember LP? Damn now I feel REALLY old! :hmmph

I voted for Thunder Collins :sarcasm

No I voted for Ahman Green just because I grew up watching this guy blow people up. I can't vote for Rozier because I've only seen one game with Rozier in it......the 84' Miami game ugh.

I've met Rozier in person and he is one of thee nicest guys I've ever met that was a ex-husker. He BS all the way in the Menards store with my Dad. Nice guy

1. Ahman Green

1. Mike Rozier

3. Lawerence Phillips

4. Calvin Jones