NU pulls offer for Bodtmann

more on this in the recruiting section, try this thread: http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25515

exactly. most people have known about this for a few days now.. i didn't read the article, but i doubt it is anything too much more than what we already knew.

I've known for months but was unable to speak until now. I feel sorry for the most you, who only have known for days. But then I guess we already knew that

let me get tis straight, you have known for months that the coaches were going to pull the offer, yet the coaches waited until now to pull it. I think you are full of you know what. Take you're trolling else where.

I'm full of Big Red Spirit? Thanks but I don't get the troll part.

People don't appreciate your condescending attitude. I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or what, but that is hard to convey typing over the internet, unless you use the sarcasm smiley. But your whole "i've known for months, I feel sorry for the rest of you" rubs people the wrong way.

People don't appreciate your condescending attitude. I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or what, but that is hard to convey typing over the internet, unless you use the sarcasm smiley. But your whole "i've known for months, I feel sorry for the rest of you" rubs people the wrong way.

:yeah

From what I've heard, the kid and his coach weren't completely truthful about a few things, and most importantly, his recovery from the injury.

And if he'd picked up the f'ing phone instead of ducking the calls, he'd have known about the grayshirt offer a whole lot sooner.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

Moving to correct forum.

From what I've heard, the kid and his coach weren't completely truthful about a few things, and most importantly, his recovery from the injury.

And if he'd picked up the f'ing phone instead of ducking the calls, he'd have known about the grayshirt offer a whole lot sooner.

I just don't get why the coach is PO'd. He has known about this for a while. I can understand defending the kid, but blasting the university in the process? C'mon man. That coach knows what happened.

Coaches are trying to get him into another university. They cannot get him another legit schollie. This is why we cut him loose. The kid was simply not that talented and we f'd up big time with his offer.

:boxosoap

If you look at non-BCS teams, many have room available. I just checked a few MAC teams and some even had less than 10 commits (Frankie's not long for Athens if he keeps that up). Most of the commitment news on ESPN's tracker is now coming from teams like Toledo and Houston and Idaho. Those teams are just now filling up their class with guys who were waiting for the BCS offer that never came. I don't see how a school like Ohio isn't on the phone to his coach right now.

I just don't get why the coach is PO'd. He has known about this for a while. I can understand defending the kid, but blasting the university in the process? C'mon man. That coach knows what happened.

Coaches are trying to get him into another university. They cannot get him another legit schollie. This is why we cut him loose. The kid was simply not that talented and we f'd up big time with his offer.

Thanks for the short and sweet. Went to the rivals board to get the scoop, I love how Husker fans post about recruiting stuff they know nothing about and act holier then thou on this deal. :sarcasm They like to argue on that board about EVERYTHING- dedhoarse

well, you can't pay for a kid that can't perform. it sucks, but its the way it is. this stuff happens all the time

dont offer than. I would rather eat the scholly

That's pretty LAME - With only 85 scholly's available it will be used on someone else. THey have their reasons for doing it

There is two sides to this. The guys coach starts bitching and everyone starts freaking out.

THey have their reasons for doing it

Exactly..