How old is everyone?

Just turned 23...

Cursed out a kid for walking on my lawn for the first time in my life... then I chased him away with my cane.

Oh no, wait... I think that was a story rawhide was telling us the other day. :lol:

Don't ban me rawhide! :cheers

quoted you drowning cuz i saw Tara Mueller in econ class the other day and thought about you hahahah

59 an still like some beer"s. Plus also it"s good to look at girl"s and smile at them, may be wink. They may not tell you but if you do it right they can like it to.

TuffTiger :moreinteresting

i can just picture a 59 year old man with his "tuff as hail" shirt on and a flag with a matching logo sitting on a bench looking at girls and smiling at them..............while not wearing any pants.... :rollin:woo:rollin:woo:rollin:woo:rollin:woo:rollin:woo:rollin

TuffTiga 'Fo Life maynge!

59 an still like some beer"s. Plus also it"s good to look at girl"s and smile at them, may be wink. They may not tell you but if you do it right they can like it to.

TuffTiger :moreinteresting

i can just picture a 59 year old man with his "tuff as hail" shirt on and a flag with a matching logo sitting on a bench looking at girls and smiling at them..............while not wearing any pants.... :rollin:woo:rollin:woo:rollin:woo:rollin:woo:rollin:woo:rollin

TuffTiga 'Fo Life maynge!

OK h-B-r I've got 3 years on TT and I too like a few cold beers, and I too still look and some times flirt with young ladies (old ladies they just have to be ladies). I do find that at my age all the fn seems to be in the chase. First off I don't really want to catch one any more. Other than they assethic attraction they don't offer me much and over the years I have found that the "fantacy is better than the reality." Also my wife of ten years is the love of my life and I would not stray from that. But to get back to the lighter side of this thread never think that because TT and I may be at the top of the hill we are not over the hill. You need to always have in mind the story of the young bull and The Old Bull and oh yes it is a true story.

T_O_B

:):):):horns2:horns2:horns2:):) :)