Cody Glenn

HskrMan

whats to be easy about?

Probably because of some of the bad rumors that went around about it..

Honestly, I have no idea, and only a close knit group of people know. I heard from one person it had to do with him selling tickets and I heard from another person that it was because of criminal allegations. But this is one of those things we will probably never know and it's probably best we don't know.

We might. If he wants to make it into the NFL (he got invited to the Combine), he's gonna have to come out with it to SOMEBODY, and the NFL and it's reporters aren't known for keeping secrets.

Good point. I hope, for his sake and Nebraska's, that it was something as (relatively) minor as talking to an agent or selling tickets. I also hope he realizes he made a mistake and squandered an opportunity others would die for. Hopefully he can use it as a learning experience and grow from it.

I'm kinda amazed myself that this hasn't gotten out by now...maybe those that are in the know have a reason to keep it that way. Due to that fact, I would take a small gander and say that it has nothing to do with any NCAA violations or criminal violations, and that it resulted from something that ticked off the wrong person "in house".

I'm kinda amazed myself that this hasn't gotten out by now...maybe those that are in the know have a reason to keep it that way. Due to that fact, I would take a small gander and say that it has nothing to do with any NCAA violations or criminal violations, and that it resulted from something that ticked off the wrong person "in house".

Ya.. Me too... Well whatever happened I hope it all gets resolved and CG will be back and ready to F people up by this season