ISU fans do not like us....

"My experience has been that NU fans are pretty much civil at home and pretty much horse's behinds on the road. The ones around us at the game last fall acted like they were beating USC. Most I've come across are pretty ignorant of any footbal matters that don't involve them."

Can you blame them?!! There should be a lawsuit pending because their Uni's are so damn similar. :cop:

Every time I see Iowa State, I think it's USC, then I realize its just the uniforms about the time their down 40.... <_<

he would have had better luck if he chose Iowa over NU for his paper. I will say that i brought an ISU grad to the game in 05 and he was the only one in our section wearing cardinal and gold and he did not get messed with one bit, and on the flip side I have been to many games at ISU and always had an awesome time, the few razzes here and there but what would anyone expect?

Most of the ISU fans I've met are bat$hit crazy and every spring it's the same talk. "This is our year, we are going to be great!" This spring is only going to be worse now that they have a new coach. Whether Iowa or ISU fans want to admit it or not they are so much alike it's sickening. I'm tired of hearing both of their mouths and could care less about their programs. :wacko:

Thats funny reading. Especially the guy from West Omaha, and his "horrible" encounters.

I have one too. When I was at Jack Trice this year in the student section, my life was actually threatened...not a haha I'm gonna kill you thing, but a for real threat. And I wasn't being a jackass about the game, just cheering for the Huskers. I met a bunch of jackasses while in Ames, and my opinion of ISU went down a whole lot after that weekend.

And those on that board talking about our lack of tailgating...well at ISU you have to get completely hammered in order to go to the games...where here at Nebraska, we actually like to remember watching our team.

"My experience has been that NU fans are pretty much civil at home and pretty much horse's behinds on the road. The ones around us at the game last fall acted like they were beating USC. Most I've come across are pretty ignorant of any footbal matters that don't involve them."

Can you blame them?!! There should be a lawsuit pending because their Uni's are so damn similar. :cop:

Every time I see Iowa State, I think it's USC, then I realize its just the uniforms about the time their down 40.... <_<

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Im a freshman at ISU, and I one of the biggest husker fans around and I wear my Husker gear around every Saturday unless they blow it .....Oklahoma.... but no one ever says anything to me actually people come up to me and ask me about Nebraska football. Plus there is a common passion for hating Kansas and Missouri at ISU so Nebraska is a common ally.