Why did Matt Slauson wear mascara?

well whatever the reason, I thought it looked ridiculously juvenile and was an embarrassment to the University. The Scarlet & Cream is a uniform, not a two-bit halloween costume. If I was coach I would say "you want to wear makeup go find yourself a transvestite bar or something...this is freaking Nebraska football."

you can not be serious. can you? that is one of the weakest arguments i have ever seen. back when i still played ball, i wore face paint every game.

A. it pumps you up.

B. it looks bada*s

C. it says you better not mess with me.

D. imma scary mofo

E......

F..........

G..............so on so on.

really a transvestite? ;)

I'm good with a guy having a little face paint on to keep the reflection of the sun down or keep those black heads from festering or whatever.

But this business of black streaming down your face like Alice Cooper or something is so gay. Sheeez. Can you just play football? It's freaking Nebraska, there's no need to dress up and draw attention to yourself like some kind of trick or treater.

that is so gay. :nanalama

I'm good with a guy having a little face paint on to keep the reflection of the sun down or keep those black heads from festering or whatever.

But this business of black streaming down your face like Alice Cooper or something is so gay. Sheeez. Can you just play football? It's freaking Nebraska, there's no need to dress up and draw attention to yourself like some kind of trick or treater.

that is so gay. :nanalama

Don't let it bother you. The dude freakin graduated so you won't have to worry about it so much. Like its been said, its not a big deal at all and no one but you thinks it downgrades a university. Tons of lineman in college football do it. Some of the "big uglies" on the O-line are just crazy...I would want to be intimidating if I was an O-lineman instead of a pretty boy...i'll tell you that much.