NU v. TAMU

GAH!!! What a tough, demoralizing loss.

The Huskers' missed short shots throughout the game were easy to forgive as they built an 18 point lead, but in the end, the 10-minute scoring drought in the second half and the inability to make free throws down the stretch cost them this game. Not to mention some piss-poor passing.

I just hope that they can regroup and that they take all their frustrations out on K-State this weekend.

Who was that guy who dunked on Cookie? Dash Harris? That was ugly.

Yeah, it was Harris. Poor Cookie

except the mere fact cookie got up there to even come close to blocking the shot was insane!

this team lacks a guy that can create his own shot...that is the problem. Until Nebraska can get a guy like that(even though we have it in Bear Jones) you will see defense and running the shot clock down. Doc adapts to what he has, in 04-05 with UTEP they were putting up around 80 points a game, kind of like how Mizzou is right now.

This team needs to concentrate on shooting practices, they have the defense stuff down.

What a tough loss. Up 18 and blow it. I agree with everyone the shell we went into the second have killed us. We only scored 18 points in the second half and the announcers said there was an 11 minute fg drought. Then Cookie misses the front end of a 1 and 1. Harley threw the ball out of bounds with a couple minutes left. You can point at several key plays that cost us. But 18 points in a half, come on.

Who was that guy who dunked on Cookie? Dash Harris? That was ugly.

and to WI- the huskers have them, just not consistently

Which is the problem...you need consistency. the only guy I know of that can do it all the time is Bear Jones. My roommate was a trainer earlier in the year when he was still practicing, and he told me that Bear makes everything, and was easily the best offensive player we have.

And Toney McCray could do it, if given the green light.

Lost at the buzzer. Truly a tough loss for the huskers, but they really played bad in the second half. If they could hold it together for 40 minutes they would not be in the boat they are in now.

They get into terrible shooting slumps and can't get out of them. The need some offense.