No Place Like Memorial Stadium

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/big12

"Crisp fall afternoons at Nebraska's Memorial Stadium: I can't think of a better atmosphere to watch a game than at the "Sea of Red" at Memorial Stadium for a Cornhusker game. There's a palpable buzz that you can feel getting out of your car when you arrive to the stadium. And it only seems to get better the closer you get to the stadium. Shoot, I can almost smell the grilling sausages as I write this. The Cornhuskers' Tunnel Walk still is one of the most spectacular entrances in all of sports. And it still gives me goose bumps when I see how Nebraska fans applaud for both teams as they leave the field of play after a game. "

You know what is sad, but happy at the same time? I may not be able to go to a game next season because of the birth of my twins. I think I can miss a game for them.............. :)

I hear you brother....I am having a baby girl in April and the wife has already said no the spring game and no to a game for next year. I guess it is fair...maybe I will just have to go to two games the following year :)

You know what is sad, but happy at the same time? I may not be able to go to a game next season because of the birth of my twins. I think I can miss a game for them.............. :)

I hear you brother....I am having a baby girl in April and the wife has already said no the spring game and no to a game for next year. I guess it is fair...maybe I will just have to go to two games the following year :)

Any age is perfect for a Husker game gentlemen, just bring em along :lol:

I kid, I kid. Congratulations to both of you.

I envy you two, you have so much to look forward to. My first born is 28 and married to a wonderful girl. My baby girl is a freshman at Nebraska. My eyes were filled with both sad and joyous tears the first time I dropped her off at her dorm and drove back home. Live every moment to the fullest you guys and GBR!

T_O_B

Ah, truer words have never been spoken, Tim Griffin. I've been to Memorial Stadium a couple of times and I've literally never been happier than when I was there.

I have to decide where to go to college next year and I don't know how I can say no to going Lincoln.

Those sound like excuses. Where are your priorities? It's husker football baby!!!

Those sound like excuses. Where are your priorities? It's husker football baby!!!

On the two of everything I have to buy! :lol: