Players Leaving

I dont know if this has been brought up, or if it should. But is it the off-season so...

Steve Sipple on 1620 said that he expects/ heard a couple of more players to leave the program by next year. He said that one name might be surprising. He said it is not confirmed, but rumored inside the program.

I would say start guessing, but that would get too crazy, so... ?

I dont know if this has been brought up, or if it should. But is it the off-season so...

Steve Sipple on 1620 said that he expects/ heard a couple of more players to leave the program by next year. He said that one name might be surprising. He said it is not confirmed, but rumored inside the program.

GOOD, weed the bitch's out - I live in LA and the company I used to work for had around 200 million worth of electrical work - we went through 500 guys to get 65 good ones - People need to get with the program or get the f**k out.

Honestly, I was kind of surprised we didn't lose more when Pelini came in.

Maybe just my perception but players leaving seems to be handled with way less nastiness than during the Callahan transition.

If players want to go that is OK. We need the schollies for next year. Even if it is a surprising one.......

Personally I think it is irresponsible journalism to make a statement like Sipple did (if he did). If he's going to say this, then state who the names are or shut up!

Occasionally the source will ask the report to "sit on a story" for a short while so they can prepare. The reporter can use his judgment - does the story merit "burning" a source, are there extenuating circumstances.

Not saying this is true, but . . . .

Personally I think it is irresponsible journalism to make a statement like Sipple did (if he did). If he's going to say this, then state who the names are or shut up!

Occasionally the source will ask the report to "sit on a story" for a short while so they can prepare. The reporter can use his judgment - does the story merit "burning" a source, are there extenuating circumstances.

Not saying this is true, but . . . .

this was done basically to liven up the chatter on message boards! wait a minute....OOPS :bang

Any idea when they are going to be announced?

I just don't see any bennefit in being the first on the block to "spring" this story.

And only negative consequences from our natural tendancy to speculate just who might be leaving.

Imagine if you are wrong and it gets back to that player that maybe some of us think he was expendable or voted "most likely to flake". <_<