Players Leaving

Dillard. JMHG.

He was the first that I thought of when I heard what Sipple said about more people leaving and being surprised by who it would be. This was just my opinion and not based on anything.

It is possible, I was thinking Castille. Who knows, hopefully no one leaves.

That would be more than surprising, it would be shocking. He has a chance to be all Big 12 this year, with the way he finished last year.

Personally I think it is irresponsible journalism to make a statement like Sipple did (if he did). If he's going to say this, then state who the names are or shut up!

Heres the Link

Maybe it is because it is not official is why he didnt mention names. And also I dont get how it is irresponsible, a source told him something and asked him not to say anything. Sipple wanted to share his insights on the situation which is what he is paid to do (granted not for the interview, but you get the point)

As far as schollies, I don't think you just burn them on sophs or juniors unless they have really contributed and don't have a schollie(none I can think of). So, either give to senior so it will free up next year, bring in a top talent that may still be available for this year, or just save it. More than likely they will go to seniors or just be held on to.

I think when this was discussed before, there weren't really any seniors to use them on. Anyone have any idea who would be a good candidate? :dunno

As far as schollies, I don't think you just burn them on sophs or juniors unless they have really contributed and don't have a schollie(none I can think of). So, either give to senior so it will free up next year, bring in a top talent that may still be available for this year, or just save it. More than likely they will go to seniors or just be held on to.

Alex Henery is a Jr this year and doesn't have a schollie but should. Dreu Young is also a Jr who could get a schollie.

This sounds bad.

It can't be. Bo is still the coach! :)

You know, from some of remarks, it almost sounds like you want Bo to fail at Nebraska, just so you can say I told you so. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you make alot of sarcastic remarks about Bo.

I really don’t believe that he wants Bo to fail because that would mean his favorite team would fail as well. I know there are people out there that are like that and we saw plenty of them from 2004-2007 but this isn’t the case here. I think this is more of a case of being tired of the “Bo can do no wrong and this cat can walk on water” crowd. I compare it to the way I feel about Obama, I don’t want him to fail because that would mean the country I love will fail but that doesn’t mean I can’t be tired of the Oprah crowd that swing by his balls on everything.

For the record Sipple knows more then any about what is actually going on down in Lincoln. If I’m not mistaken he has a pretty good relationship with Bo is actually around what is going on.

Players leave programs every year and especially the first few years after a coaching change. Nebraska football will move on no matter who the player is. It may take a few hits but it will move on.

so how long is this going to last? if he is still coach in 15 years will we still be hearing it every time something happens? as soon as I saw the title I knew for certain you two would be all over this thread.

This sounds bad.

It can't be. Bo is still the coach! :)

You know, from some of remarks, it almost sounds like you want Bo to fail at Nebraska, just so you can say I told you so. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you make alot of sarcastic remarks about Bo.

I really don’t believe that he wants Bo to fail because that would mean his favorite team would fail as well. I know there are people out there that are like that and we saw plenty of them from 2004-2007 but this isn’t the case here. I think this is more of a case of being tired of the “Bo can do no wrong and this cat can walk on water” crowd. I compare it to the way I feel about Obama, I don’t want him to fail because that would mean the country I love will fail but that doesn’t mean I can’t be tired of the Oprah crowd that swing by his balls on everything.

For the record Sipple knows more then any about what is actually going on down in Lincoln. If I’m not mistaken he has a pretty good relationship with Bo is actually around what is going on.

Players leave programs every year and especially the first few years after a coaching change. Nebraska football will move on no matter who the player is. It may take a few hits but it will move on.

so how long is this going to last? if he is still coach in 15 years will we still be hearing it every time something happens? as soon as I saw the title I knew for certain you two would be all over this thread.

:yeah You would think that since Dave H is a MOD here, he would quit with the anti-Bo remarks.

Alex Henery is a Jr this year and doesn't have a schollie but should. Dreu Young is also a Jr who could get a schollie.

I thought Bo gave him one after the season was over?? :dunno