Rank the Big 12

Ya know, I think that the Leach mystique has worn thin. I consider him the Howard Cosell of college football. He will soon figured out and fade into obscurity.

Bob Stoops, on the other hand, is still a force to be reckoned with. Although, West Virginia and Florida may argue this.

As long as Mack Brown can keep finding QB's, he'll be fine. But if the talent eludes him, he might make UT a basketball school. Much like Brad Daugherty did for him at Carolina.

Pelini has the best chance at rapid success, because no one (other than Husker fans) expect anything from him. The media has written off NU. They are infatuated with teams like Cincinnatti, Virginia Tech and so on. Bo will sneak up on'em. He certainly has my vote.

Just trying to keep from going nuts waiting for football to start again.

North

1 NU - Not just Kool-Aide

2 KU - Mainly because of Reising

3 MU - Thier offense graduated or went pro

4 CU - The RB Stewart will be a good spark

5 KSU - Bill will get them in line soon, but not yet

6 ISU - because they are ISU.

South

1 UT - McCoy

2 OU - A battle woth UT for 1 just like every year

3 TT - Leach has gradually been getting better @ TT and I wonder when they will peak out

4 OSU - Perpetually underperform

5 UB - QB will slowly change Baylor football into something respectable

6 A&M - A long road for 2nd year staff

Overall

1 UT

2 OU

3 NU

4 TT

5 KU

6 MU

7 OSU

8 CU

9 KSU

10 UB

11 A&M

12 ISU

Thoughts?

You drinking the UT (8-5 starters back kool-aide!), McCoy will be a senior with how many Big 12 titles? ZERO! Bob Stoops (5-9 starters back) has 6 to Brown's 1! OSU was 9-4 and lost to UT 28-24 in Austin and return 9-10 starters and get Missouri, UT and Tech at HOME! Bill Young is the new DC from Miami and Kansas and they have the best WR in the Nation and AA LT in Okun, AA RB in Hunter, with Totson at backup and a very good dual threat SENIOR QB in Zach Robinson! This ain't 2005 UT and they lost entire DL and top WR and need a running game!

Wow...I've been away too long. I didn't even realize Cyclone bashing season had begun yet!

The rankings for the Big 12 North will be as follows:

North

1. Iowa State

2. The rest of the losers in the conference.....

Because no one cares about who comes in 2nd.... <_<

:rollin

sorry, i don't know you but you've got to be joking right?

Wow...I've been away too long. I didn't even realize Cyclone bashing season had begun yet!

The rankings for the Big 12 North will be as follows:

North

1. Iowa State

2. The rest of the losers in the conference.....

Because no one cares about who comes in 2nd.... <_<

:rollin

sorry, i don't know you but you've got to be joking right?

Cy's good ppl.

It's generally considered bad form to try to pin him down on predictions of ISU's chances. We try to to be better hosts than that. :cop:

North

South

1 UT - McCoy

3 TT - Leach has gradually been getting better @ TT and I wonder when they will peak out

Overall

1 UT

2 OU

3 NU

4 TT

5 KU

6 MU

7 OSU

8 CU

9 KSU

10 UB

11 A&M

12 ISU

Thoughts?

You drinking the UT (8-5 starters back kool-aide!), McCoy will be a senior with how many Big 12 titles? ZERO! Bob Stoops (5-9 starters back) has 6 to Brown's 1! OSU was 9-4 and lost to UT 28-24 in Austin and return 9-10 starters and get Missouri, UT and Tech at HOME! Bill Young is the new DC from Miami and Kansas and they have the best WR in the Nation and AA LT in Okun, AA RB in Hunter, with Totson at backup and a very good dual threat SENIOR QB in Zach Robinson! This ain't 2005 UT and they lost entire DL and top WR and need a running game!

Are you an OSU fan or something? I think he ranked them a little low myself. I really like Zac Robinson too, the first time I saw him run, I thought he was a black QB( no raciest). We will see if a new DC does the trick or not.

Ya know, I think that the Leach mystique has worn thin. I consider him the Howard Cosell of college football. He will soon figured out and fade into obscurity.

Bob Stoops, on the other hand, is still a force to be reckoned with. Although, West Virginia and Florida may argue this.

As long as Mack Brown can keep finding QB's, he'll be fine. But if the talent eludes him, he might make UT a basketball school. Much like Brad Daugherty did for him at Carolina.

Pelini has the best chance at rapid success, because no one (other than Husker fans) expect anything from him. The media has written off NU. They are infatuated with teams like Cincinnatti, Virginia Tech and so on. Bo will sneak up on'em. He certainly has my vote.

I'm fairly certain North Carolina was an excellent basketball school far before Mack Brown or Brad Daugherty. Being my favorite team and my uncle being an ex-manager for the team, I have heard of this guy they called Dean.......

North

South

1 UT - McCoy

Overall

1 UT

2 OU

3 NU

4 TT

5 KU

6 MU

7 OSU

8 CU

9 KSU

10 UB

11 A&M

12 ISU

Thoughts?

A lack of talent hasnt been an issue for OSU in years.........its actually doing something with it, and 3rd or 4th in the division is pretty much where they stay year after year.

[

I'm fairly certain North Carolina was an excellent basketball school far before Mack Brown or Brad Daugherty. Being my favorite team and my uncle being an ex-manager for the team, I have heard of this guy they called Dean.......

I beleive you missed my point. It was Daugherty who was responsible for making Carolina a football school