SIGNED RB Aaron Green

I don't think there is much chance to this being an 11:00a.m. game. If Texas and NU are unbeaten, this is a primetime ABC/ESPN nationally televised game. 7:00 Kickoff.

ABC is scheduled to broadcast a NASCAR race that night. ESPN is showing wiscy v. ohio state. that leaves the 11:00 and 2:30 slots on ABC. typically the 11:00 one is a national game and 2:30 is regional games. i think you can guess which of those two we're likely to get. i hope i'm wrong, but either way, it will be nice to have such a hyped game in lincoln again.

Can there be an ESPN2 night game? I would gladly take that over 11:00. I hate those games.

I don't think there is much chance to this being an 11:00a.m. game. If Texas and NU are unbeaten, this is a primetime ABC/ESPN nationally televised game. 7:00 Kickoff.

ABC is scheduled to broadcast a NASCAR race that night. ESPN is showing wiscy v. ohio state. that leaves the 11:00 and 2:30 slots on ABC. typically the 11:00 one is a national game and 2:30 is regional games. i think you can guess which of those two we're likely to get. i hope i'm wrong, but either way, it will be nice to have such a hyped game in lincoln again.

It's not unheard of for ABC to move the race to earlier time in order to make room for a huge primetime game. I know Nascar is a nationwide sport and gets pretty good viewership, but I would say if we are both undefeated or even if we are and Texas has a loss(Oklahoma) coming into this game it will be pumped majorly and the viewership for this game will outdo any Nascar race at that time of year especially. Everyone, not just nebraska and texas fans, still talk about the Big 12 Championship game. Everyone knows the bad blood it generated and then the whole off-season added all the more to it.

Can there be an ESPN2 night game? I would gladly take that over 11:00. I hate those games.

i personally prefer night games just because i enjoy a day of tail gating before kickoff. they also obviously help the crowd/atmosphere be more electric and allow for more recruits to make it.

still, over all that, i'd rather have the prestige and coverage of an 11:00 ABC game with the Game Day crew on location than be on ESPN2 at night. this game is going to be a showcase game and i do not want it hidden away on "the deuce".

hopefully there's something to the idea that ABC will move the race, but I really, really doubt NASCAR would be amenable to that.

i personally prefer night games just because i enjoy a day of tail gating before kickoff. they also obviously help the crowd/atmosphere be more electric and allow for more recruits to make it.

still, over all that, i'd rather have the prestige and coverage of an 11:00 ABC game with the Game Day crew on location than be on ESPN2 at night. this game is going to be a showcase game and i do not want it hidden away on "the deuce".

hopefully there's something to the idea that ABC will move the race, but I really, really doubt NASCAR would be amenable to that.

I thought all College Gameday games are at night? I cannot ever recall a early game getting the gameday crew.....Am I wrong?

I thought all College Gameday games are at night? I cannot ever recall a early game getting the gameday crew.....Am I wrong?

RRR's are day games

You are wrong.

Nebraska/Oklahoma in 2001

There have been several others too. Ohio State comes to mind as well as Michigan.

You are wrong.

There have been several others too. Ohio State comes to mind as well as Michigan.

That just seems wrong. Not as in you are wrong but the idea of not having it be the prime time game every week...it's just dumb.

If you ever want to know anything about CGD go here: http://www.stevesams.com/ESPN.htm

Of course, it says nothing about game times.

You are wrong.

That just seems wrong. Not as in you are wrong but the idea of not having it be the prime time game every week...it's just dumb.

You are wrong again... :sarcasm:LOLtartar

But I agree with you.

I would much rather have a night game than an 11 am game. The atmosphere for night games is so much better especially with playing Texass after what happened in Big 12 Championship last year. It could easily top the Oklahoma game this past year.

Your right EZ, I just read that the Texas coaches have been imprssed with Traylon Shead and Antwan Cobb to put all of their eggs in Malcolm Browns basket. And if they wiff on him, they will push even harder for Johnathan Gray, who is the stud running back in next years class.

Typical for them. If they dont get him, they "didnt want him."

Hows that for a Big Ten team to land 3 of the Texas top 25?

Your right EZ, I just read that the Texas coaches have been imprssed with Traylon Shead and Antwan Cobb to put all of their eggs in Malcolm Browns basket. And if they wiff on him, they will push even harder for Johnathan Gray, who is the stud running back in next years class.

Haha, EZ-E you seem a little annoyed with the notion that big ten teams cant recruit texas. But yeah, good point it would be funny.

Haha, EZ-E you seem a little annoyed with the notion that big ten teams cant recruit texas. But yeah, good point it would be funny.

I hate Texas more than any other team. I think that we were cheated at the CCG.

I have sounded like a broken record at times about this issue. Those results that we are getting from the state of Texas speak for themselves.

I hate Texas more than any other team. I think that we were cheated at the CCG.

I have sounded like a broken record at times about this issue. Those results that we are getting from the state of Texas speak for themselves.

i don,t like texas that much,,though i have other teams i hate worse,,,,,but that play could have gone either way at the ccg game.....though many feel like you,,,,we were cheated.

We weren't cheated people...there was one second left...we were cheated by our own players, the kicker kicking it out of bounds and Asante's horsecollar penalty...if we won and there was one second actually left i would have even felt worse because then we cheated Texas out of the NC

• Fire 2

We weren't cheated people...there was one second left...we were cheated by our own players, the kicker kicking it out of bounds and Asante's horsecollar penalty...if we won and there was one second actually left i would have even felt worse because then we cheated Texas out of the NC

Feel free to correct me, if I'm wrong, but I thought the only official clock in the stadium was the one on the ref's wrist... the only clock with time left on it was a super-imposed clock on ABC... I would like to know how that works or if it ever has, in the history of any sport???? Maybe the officiating crew should call ABC everytime they feel the clock needs to be reset...... It is what it is, and it was what it was, but I have to respectully disagree!

PS And its not our job, nor our concern whether Texas gets a shot at the NC or not. That shot was blown anyway once the leader of the offense sat on the sideline.

:dunno