SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Good lord you people are so on edge.

:rollin

Someone had to say it. Personally I find all the "hunches" and "feelings" to be pretty funny when the fact of the matter is that not only no one here knows any more than the next guy, and no one has the slightest clue whats going on in the kid's head.

No kidding.

GREEN NOT TALKING MUST MEAN HE IS RETHINKING HIS RECRUITMENT.......

GREEN NOT TALKING MUST MEAN HE IS A SILENT COMMIT.......

:facepalm:

He has been declining rivals interviews from what I hear.

I see this as a good thing. Not too long ago we were saying that he said he will commit on a Sunday. He could be declining an interview because he has made his decision and doesn't want to let it get out till Sunday. Gotta be optimistic chuckleshuffle

Good god

lol i was just looking around and found his profile and thats what it said

we all the facebook status updates are creepy but we all appriciate the information those 'creeper' provide us... atleast on some sort of level it provides us with postivie information to ease our troubled minds....

I see this as a good thing. Not too long ago we were saying that he said he will commit on a Sunday. He could be declining an interview because he has made his decision and doesn't want to let it get out till Sunday. Gotta be optimistic chuckleshuffle

The Sunday you are referring to is last Sunday, 10/17/10. That turned out to be 100% untrue. We have a 1 in 7 chance of a commit on Sunday. It can be any one of the days of the week that he announces.

The Sunday you are referring to is last Sunday, 10/17/10. That turned out to be 100% untrue. We have a 1 in 7 chance of a commit on Sunday. It can be any one of the days of the week that he announces.

Who ever said anything about 10/17/10? That was never actually said, only speculated. What Aaron said was, "Ok I think wen i commit to my college ima do it on a sunday:) jus talked to my dad about it....o yea its cumin soon guys." 10/17/10 was never mentioned.

• Fire 1

Who ever said anything about 10/17/10? That was never actually said, only speculated. What Aaron said was, "Ok I think wen i commit to my college ima do it on a sunday:) jus talked to my dad about it....o yea its cumin soon guys." 10/17/10 was never mentioned.

great now every sunday i gotta be on Aaron watch waiting if THIS is gonna be the sunday he committs......