SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Per Aaron Greens Facebook

Aaron Green Ok everyone wed i will b chosing the COLLEGE IM GOING TO ! at Maranatha bible church In converse Tx behind Judson highschool around 7 pm, there will b songs of praise n the whole 9 yards oh yea it will b on TV also but please make it if u can this is a huge step for me in my life this recruiting process has cum to end ! Txt me for info or write me in my inbox if interested thanks God bless

:facepalm:

Read my mind big guy... +1

Per Aaron Greens Facebook

Aaron Green Ok everyone wed i will b chosing the COLLEGE IM GOING TO ! at Maranatha bible church In converse Tx behind Judson highschool around 7 pm, there will b songs of praise n the whole 9 yards oh yea it will b on TV also but please make it if u can this is a huge step for me in my life this recruiting process has cum to end ! Txt me for info or write me in my inbox if interested thanks God bless

:facepalm:

Read my mind big guy... +1

guess ya don't wanta let ur kids trick er treat at these dude's houses haha

okay two things...

regardless i am very happy that AG seems to have made up his mind and is happy and confident.. this must have been such a huge distraction to his senior.. and while i know its like 'oh well gee bummer you have to worry about which to school to get to go to school for free and play football doing it' it must have been a real distraction to the fun and enjoyment of being an average 17 year old who wants to rage it up and party (okay maybe not AG but you know what i mean)

secondly some get video!! unless he committs elsewhere then burn it!