ATH Curtis Carter

Sounds like someone needs to lighten up. I wasn't complaining about MU fans coming onto Huskerboard. YOU were the one bringing up the Nebraska posters on Tigerboard. I explained why those posters are there . . . which is entirely the fault of Tigerboard posters . . . and you got all defensive. If anyone is being hypocritical here it is yourself. Look at the complaints you keep repeating . . . when I've proven that your fanbase does and says the exact same things. Do you understand what I am saying? I'm honestly trying to make this as simple and clear as possible.

I brought up the Husker fans on Tigerboard because one of YOUR fans brought up MU fans on Huskerboard first

What are some of these Mizzery fans obsession with NU? This IS huskerboard.com right??

So perhaps you should probably read the whole thread first before making an assumption. It was I who proved that Huskers do the same thing Tiger fans do and vise versa, so the whole point really was that neither fan bases should be commenting or asking why each other are on their opponents respective boards, because both sides do it. The only thing that is at issue here is which side brought it up first, in this case it was EZ-E.

Regarding the bolded section: It seems you are struggling to follow what I am saying. You reponded to MY post, and quoted MY post in your statement: "However if you are going to use that standard then you have no right to bitch when MU fans come to Huskerboard and comment on subjects which involve their school." Therefore, your post saying that I shouldn't bitch when MU fans come to Huskerboard was directed at me. You do understand how the Add Reply button works correct?

(also . . . since this topic appears to be thoroughly derailed, check out this link. http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/missouri-...message=6639206 In this post from May of last year that huskerh8er guy talks about how overrated the 2009 Nebraska defense will be . . . and he says how Ziggy Hood is better than Suh. Haha. Oops.)

I never thought he was 4 star worthy. I was never sold that the kid was going to do well at Nebraska. He did us all a favor by not coming here.

MU fans shouldn't even post on Huskerboard.com.

I was truly puzzled that NU recruited JR Baby Gabbert. Bad genes as far as a decommitting.

Good riddance!!! We don't need him. We will be better off with Cody Green for the next 3 seasons.

Someone like Jamal Turner for next years class.

We were close to having a 1 loss season with Bo in his second year. Bo has a plan and we are a full year away from seeing his recruits shape and mold the future of this program.

This is crazy, exciting stuff. It blows my mind MU fans would be on here commenting on anything. I have no desire to even go on a MU board. I was trying to go on WVU board to see if I could get any info on Heard and sure enough he decommitted before I could find anything.

There is too much BS in that post to even warrant a proper response. So I guess I will just have to ask where all of the Husker fans were after last year's beatdown in Lincoln? They were nowhere to be found especially on Tigerboard. This year before the game was even played there were but 2 people who regularly came to TB. Up until the 4th quarter there was NO ONE on TB saying anything, and in fact this very site was locked down. Then miraculously as soon as NU took the lead it was back online and everyone started showing back up on TB.

So please don't give me that crap.

Unfortunately this site went down during most Husker games. I don't know if it couldn't handle the volume of traffic or what . . . but the Missouri game was not a rarity.

However, how do you explain the gap in your posting between October 7th and December 1st of this year? Is your hypocrisy showing again? Seems you joined in the weeks before the MU-NU game . . . talked a bit . . . and disappeared for a few months after your whipping. Yet you complain about Nebraska fans doing the same. Curious. Maybe you should quit while you are behind.

(also . . . since this topic appears to be thoroughly derailed, check out this link. http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/missouri-...message=6639206 In this post from May of last year that huskerh8er guy talks about how overrated the 2009 Nebraska defense will be . . . and he says how Ziggy Hood is better than Suh. Haha. Oops.)

For the record Huskerh8ter is an idiot and I have told him so myself on more than one occasion. There can be no doubt that guy has an obsession with NU but that is not my fault, and I would feel very comfortable saying that he doesn't represent even a small minority of the MU fan base.

For the record Huskerh8ter is an idiot and I have told him so myself on more than one occasion. There can be no doubt that guy has an obsession with NU but that is not my fault, and I would feel very comfortable saying that he doesn't represent even a small minority of the MU fan base.

I wasn't trying to lump you in with the h8ter guy. I actually thought he was kind of funny once I figured out what he was trying to do. However, if you actually read the whole thread, the majority of the MU fans agreed with him regarding Suh and the Nebraska defense being overrated. They were very, very, wrong.

Still want to talk about hypocrisy or are you just going to ignore the posts where I pinned you down?

Unfortunately this site went down during most Husker games. I don't know if it couldn't handle the volume of traffic or what . . . but the Missouri game was not a rarity.

However, how do you explain the gap in your posting between October 7th and December 1st of this year? Is your hypocrisy showing again? Seems you joined in the weeks before the MU-NU game . . . talked a bit . . . and disappeared for a few months after your whipping. Yet you complain about Nebraska fans doing the same. Curious. Maybe you should quit while you are behind.

And what would there have been to talk about in that time period? I made a few posts before the game, there wasn't much to say after the game, and since that time almost all of my posts have been related to potential recruits.

And what would there have been to talk about in that time period? I made a few posts before the game, there wasn't much to say after the game, and since that time almost all of my posts have been related to potential recruits.

For some reason I think that if MU had won you might have had a thing or two to say . . . apparently you think that NU fans should have taken their lumps on Tigerboard after posting prior to games that MU won. However, apparently you think it is different when MU fans talk smack and then refuse to show themselves after a loss. For someone who continually complains about hypocrisy . . . that is certainly . . . interesting?

Curtis is an immature young man. He will need all the luck he can get.

Would that make you a mature person for labeling someone else? Give it a rest geez. He is going somewhere he thinks will be the best for him, why would you begrudge him? Do you honestly want someone on your team that doesn't want to be there?

I'm sad that he isn't coming to Mizzou, but I am not going to trash talk him because he isn't. I thought the NU fans were supposed to be classy.

It's a little different when Curtis has drug NU's name through the mud and attempted to sway other commits from signing with Nebraska.

Not that I am condoning it, but there must be a reason for it. My guess is that the NU coaches had some not so nice things to say to him around the time he decommitted.

I'm saying this because Carter did take a visit to MU and obviously decided to go to TCU, but according to his interviews he had a good time in Columbia and liked the coaches. He hasn't said anything bad about Mizzou's program, so that has to make you wonder what was going on behind the scenes between NU's coaches and CC.

Would that make you a mature person for labeling someone else? Give it a rest geez. He is going somewhere he thinks will be the best for him, why would you begrudge him? Do you honestly want someone on your team that doesn't want to be there?

I'm sad that he isn't coming to Mizzou, but I am not going to trash talk him because he isn't. I thought the NU fans were supposed to be classy.

yeah, what Curtis did afterwards was not cool. Way to handle it, kid.

You would be pissed too if it had been a Missouri commit.

Same reply as above. I seriously doubt that he did this just on a whim. You'd think the adults in the situation would be the ones to step up and act like it.

Same reply as above. I seriously doubt that he did this just on a whim. You'd think the adults in the situation would be the ones to step up and act like it.

From earlier in this thread:

I guess while on his visit to MU, he was talking on Weatherspoon's webam and talking on myspace (or some social networking site like that).

Spent a good amoutn of time saying NU sucks, all we do is run, he hates our offense, Aaron Green won't be signing with us, all of our recruits are going to decommit... because we suck.

I get the feeling our coaches did something that really pissed him off.

Yeah, I bet he did that after careful consideration and with a mature, level head.

I don't wish the kid ill and I REALLY wonder what our coaches did to piss him off so bad, but his response, well, let's just say it's not going to earn him any sympathy from NU fans.

It's like Josh Freeman. Kid decommited but wasn't man enough to talk to the coaches, he just sent a text message. It's easy for you to remain detached because he didn't decommit from your school, but Curtis's little anti-NU crusade is way uncalled for. I hope you realize that of course this is going to draw the ire of NU fans, and I don't see where we are in the wrong for being upset.