ATH Curtis Carter

well i hope you dont break that promise, because he is going elsewhere. I am just glad he isnt going to the tigers. He would be tough to defend in that slot. I dont care where he goes. He has a ton of talent but i can promise you he wont be wearing gold and black next year.

You don't know that for certain, he could very well end up at Mizzou. Everyone seems to think they know things for certain, and often they are wrong. We will see in a week how this plays out.

I await the unveiling of the 8 WR spread set. Or are they going to switch to the

?

Now that would be something. It would be interesting to see how it would fare at the college level.

The A-11 offense is not a legal formation in college, thus no one could run it.

I didn't know that, thanks for the info. :)

I await the unveiling of the 8 WR spread set. Or are they going to switch to the

?

Now that would be something. It would be interesting to see how it would fare at the college level.

The A-11 offense is not a legal formation in college, thus no one could run it.

It's also now outlawed by the National Rules committee in high school, the originators are trying to get it allowed, but it's all but dead.

Was told by mizzou to look elsewhere. They encouraged him to go to TCU. It would be nice to be able to turn that type of talent away. Mizzou class looks impressive on Offense but Defensively it isnt anything too special. I think by the time it is all said and done our class will be better all around class than theirs. Coach Bo is great at finding talent and developing it.

Best of luck to Curtis Carter in his future, I am just very glad we wont have to play against him in our conference.

Mizzou is just puzzling at best. They have 14 WRs returning next year and yet they will sign 4????? Puzzling.

There's nothing puzzling at all. Of those 14, probably half are walk-ons and wont' ever play. Of the rest, they're very inexperienced, with Alexander and Perry getting most of the reps last season as seniors.

With a pass-oriented offense, why not sign 3 of the top 70 receivers in the country? Missouri signed more DB's than WR's, and some of the 'athletes' will end up on defense as well.

With a pass-oriented offense, why not sign 3 of the top 70 receivers in the country? Missouri signed more DB's than WR's, and some of the 'athletes' will end up on defense as well.

Well . . . the reason that I see for NOT signing 4 more receivers is that your defense (particularly your secondary) is a far more pressing concern than your WRs. Also, does your OL not need players? 3 out of 22 commits seems a little light. (not to mention 1 DT, and 1 LB . . . when those are clearly areas of need for your team.)

All I'm saying is that the stars are all very impressive. Kudos. However, if those kids aren't filling the positions that your team needs improvement at you are not going to be happy with the on field results. From what I've seen, were I a MU fan I'd want some defensive recruits. Other than Aldon Smith things look kind of scary for the CoMo faithful.

Mizzou is just puzzling at best. They have 14 WRs returning next year and yet they will sign 4????? Puzzling.

There's nothing puzzling at all. Of those 14, probably half are walk-ons and wont' ever play. Of the rest, they're very inexperienced, with Alexander and Perry getting most of the reps last season as seniors.

It is puzzling, it would be like a team having 14 linebackers. Its okay if its puzzling and you admit it, it wouldnt make you a worse fan.