Memorial Stadium Upgrade

We bought 20 new folding chairs for the hill.... <_<

Actually, we stole em from the Methodist church but they're new to us....

What? You guys couldn't get the pews out of there? :clap

Think man...we can rent one chair to one fan for $20. Now, only one fan can fit into one chair so we don't have to worry about one guy spending money and 10 fans riding along for free. With a pew, if one fan rented it for $20 he could get...like...20 freeloaders on it and we would be out lots of $$$...unless...we go back and get the pews and then rent them out for...say...$100 a game! Hey...we'll call it "family seating"!

Jack Trice Stadium is more friendly than ever with the addition of our new Family Seating section!!!

Think man...we can rent one chair to one fan for $20. Now, only one fan can fit into one chair so we don't have to worry about one guy spending money and 10 fans riding along for free. With a pew, if one fan rented it for $20 he could get...like...20 freeloaders on it and we would be out lots of $$$...unless...we go back and get the pews and then rent them out for...say...$100 a game! Hey...we'll call it "family seating"!

Jack Trice Stadium is more friendly than ever with the addition of our new Family Seating section!!!

You are assuming that people are actually willing to pay to see ISU football........

You are assuming that people are actually willing to pay to see ISU football........

Beer...drink enough and a man'll do just about anything. Fat women have known that for centuries. Fat women INVENTED beer...

Come on man, we're are from the midwest, that pew will seat only one person due to their large a$$!

there are many things that these screens will bring, and the ribbon boards will make everything much better. instead of using the corners to get stats and such, it will be much easier to look there, along with more stats that you may not realize (individuals, other team stats like third downs, and such). i don't like the multitude of screens on the corners, because i guess that only means that the south stadium won't be getting that large screen like the north end anytime soon, and it seems (to me) that it is just inevitable.

memorial stadium in norman has these, and they make everything much better.. imagine HUSKER on one end and POWER on the other, just like BOOMER and SOONER is there. rangers ballpark in arlington just installed these (one of if not the longest in sports, going from foul pole to foul pole, continuous behind home plate), and made this part FIFTEEN TIMES BETTER in stats, graphics, and advertising.

if there is more advertising, then wouldn't that avenue keep ticket prices/food prices at bay? is that not what we all want? cowboys stadium in arlington have two levels that will wrap around the whole field. even with open air ends. then again, what would happen if we had a roof and that screen.

technology isn't a bad thing, if it makes the blue hair SIT DOWN crowd shut up, i'm all for it.

From a Husker Extra Article today.

Those electronic boards will run across the balconies in the East and West stadiums. They’ll be only about 31/2 feet tall, but as Kleen said, “they’ll basically go from end zone to end zone.”

The ribbon boards will feature scores, in-game stats, sponsorships and whatever creative displays the HuskerVision team can conjure up.

Hmmmm..

Remember that cool

in "Knightrider"? (I came this close to putting a strobe in mine when I was younger).

I'm imagining the ribbonscreen doing something like that and making the opposing fieldgoal keeker fall down..or whiff really badly.

:box

wn3-O17f4tg

Hmmmm..

Remember that cool

in "Knightrider"? (I came this close to putting a strobe in mine when I was younger).

I'm imagining the ribbonscreen doing something like that and making the opposing fieldgoal keeker fall down..or whiff really badly.

:box

wn3-O17f4tg

The crowd can yell all they want but electronics in pro or college can not be used during a play only before or after.