Old School Husker Power - 245 FB is a wrecking machine!

Is his Dad the coach?

He looks like he should play OG. (If he had more speed)

4.9 40 isn't speed?

:clap

(I'll bite.. (you forgot the sarcasm thingie?))

Not even in the late '70's

(I ran a 4.9 er.. 5.0 back in '79 and I was one of the slowest on my team).

I could probably run a 4.9 today if a Bee was chasing me and I didn't stop once or twice to take a break.

My Nephew ran a 4.32 a few years ago and ended up playing IB at a small private college in Oregon...Excuse me..ENDED up transferring to ASU and is a semester away from graduating with honors from the Engineering School.

(Wants to go to Grad School at Penn State).

...4.9/40=Speed ??? .....Maybe in the "Planet of the Apes" :laughpound

Is his Dad the coach?

4.9 40 isn't speed?

I could probably run a 4.9 today if a Bee was chasing me and I didn't stop once or twice to take a break.

My Nephew ran a 4.32 a few years ago and ended up playing IB at a small private college in Oregon...Excuse me..ENDED up transferring to ASU and is a semester away from graduating with honors from the Engineering School.

4.32??? I call major b.s on that one. Cosidering the fastest RB at the combines this year was 4.4, there is no way you're nephew ran that fast. maybe if his coach used a hand held stopwatch and had a very itchy trigger finger..lol

Is his Dad the coach?

4.9 40 isn't speed?

4.32??? I call major b.s on that one. Cosidering the fastest RB at the combines this year was 4.4, there is no way you're nephew ran that fast. maybe if his coach used a hand held stopwatch and had a very itchy trigger finger..lol

He had a 4.26 or 4.28, but wasn't counted (wind aided).

There were three guys on his (5A) team that were running consistant 4.35's that year. (But yeah..they were handheld)..

He went to Lincoln for a couple of Summer camps (Jr. and Sr. year) and was Electronically timed at 4.61 (My Brother said he was still fighting Mono the last camp).

I didn't fully believe it until I saw him return a couple of Kickoffs for TD's in the 3rd? game...He usually prefered running over people, but went untouched on both even though several had an angle on him..(Where's that highlight tape?).

My Nephew ran a 4.32 a few years ago...

He went to Lincoln for a couple of Summer camps (Jr. and Sr. year) and was Electronically timed at 4.61

When I saw the 4.32 claim I was going to call... :bs: ...on it as well but someone else beat me to it.

And then I saw where you said he was electronically timed at 4.61...which is much more believable.

There is a HUGE difference between an electronically timed 4.32 and 4.61.

**snip**

These guys can go 40 yards in 0.000000011 seconds (110 nanoseconds) . . . and not break a sweat.

390955750_6c78eb96dd.jpg

Walkon FBs, don't waste ships on a FB, until he has earned it just like the kids under Osborne in the 90s.