Huskerboard awards

If anyone knows a decent graphics artist that would like to help with this project, please have them PM me.

I would suggest contacting Landlord of Memorial Stadium, huskeraddict, huskerguy or killer cacti...

(does this deserve a nomination for most resourceful post? Hell yea!)

Recruiting Coordinator.

I don't know why, but I'm pretty excited about this. I've been getting my nominations lined up.

I vote willie :)

Cool idea, lifted or not. Is this open to all members Knapplc, or am I like Rudolph and being left out of the reindeer games?? ;)

Dude you are part of this family now..... LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::woo

Got some man love going on in this thread.........BTW cool idea Knappic Knapplc

Just respect brother..... :)

whatever :wub::lol:

Hey, HFiOL. We're looking good, but I haven't gotten any takers on producing graphics for this thing yet. I'd like to have an Avatar for all those "elected" to positions.

I won't be able to start this until Monday, though. I'm AFK most of the last two weeks and Monday/Tuesday will be my first real chance to get this going.

Look for a PM early next week with my thoughts. Again, thanks for your help!

Hey, HFiOL. We're looking good, but I haven't gotten any takers on producing graphics for this thing yet. I'd like to have an Avatar for all those "elected" to positions.

I won't be able to start this until Monday, though. I'm AFK most of the last two weeks and Monday/Tuesday will be my first real chance to get this going.

Look for a PM early next week with my thoughts. Again, thanks for your help!

You might PM Huskerguy and Eliot . They are aces and both could do this. If you run into any snag, dont hesitate to let me know..

How many positions should we open up? Right now we have:

Athletic Director - 1

Head Coach - 1

Offensive Coordinator - 1

Defensive Coordinator - 1

QB - 1

RB - 2

WR - 3

FB - 1

TE - 2

OT - 2

OG - 2

C - 1

K - 1

P - 1

KR - 1

PR - 1

Water Boy - 1

Towel Boy - 1

Equipment Manager - 1

That's 25 positions to start, bearing in mind that the . We can add up to eleven more positions if we have a defense:

LB - 3

CB - 2

FS - 1

SS - 1

DE - 2

DT - 2

That would make a total of 36 positions.

What I want to know is, do people think we can "draft" three dozen people who represent the heart of Huskerboard from our regular/semi-regular posters? If not, paring it down to 25 would be better.

Let me know what you think.

OK, I'll get the DEF positions set up and we'll get this ball rolling in the next day or so. There's some preliminary stuff to do, and I'm going to run everything by HSKRNOKC before it goes up, but look for the first positions to be opened for nominations within 48 hours.

I hope everyone has fun with this!