If Nebraska Stopped Playing Football...

If I had to choose another team, I'd probably have to choose Texas Tech. It really has nothing to do with the team itself or their tradition, but I'd like to retire and move down around Lubbock or a little further south someday. Then, I could go and watch them play whenever they were at home.

If I had to choose another team, I'd probably have to choose Texas Tech. It really has nothing to do with the team itself or their tradition, but I'd like to retire and move down around Lubbock or a little further south someday. Then, I could go and watch them play whenever they were at home.

If you would volutarily move to Lubbock Texas, then may God have mercy on your soul.

I like Tech a lot. Their fans remind me of us in the early years of our rise to power.

As far as a Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma fan making fun of Lubbock, have you looked in a mirror.

Pretty nice town, very nice people, and lots of Sun Flowers, that should make a Kansas fan proud.

If I was not moving to Utah, Texas would be my next home for sure. But there is no place like Utah. Sorry.

I like Tech a lot. Their fans remind me of us in the early years of our rise to power.

As far as a Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma fan making fun of Lubbock, have you looked in a mirror.

Pretty nice town, very nice people, and lots of Sun Flowers, that should make a Kansas fan proud.

If I was not moving to Utah, Texas would be my next home for sure. But there is no place like Utah. Sorry.

Thank Smith for that. :box j/k some of my good (now ex-) friends are LDS