Nebraska and Duke, the only left of its kind.

Who peed in your conrflakes this morning!!!!!!

If you look at the results and obviously you did, more so than the rest of us. It is quite obvious why the media has little respect for us. We really have not been much of a threat for quite awhile.

I didn’t actually know the scores were as bad as there were until I looked them up this morning.

I do agree though that we appear to be headed in the right direction and this should come to an end sooner rather then later. I also agree that we will probably see similar results as we did last year.

That being said I think the 9 win plateau has to be reached again. This schedule sets up for that because a lot of the teams we play have just as many if not more question marks then we do.

Who peed in your conrflakes this morning!!!!!!

If you look at the results and obviously you did, more so than the rest of us. It is quite obvious why the media has little respect for us. We really have not been much of a threat for quite awhile.

I didn’t actually know the scores were as bad as there were until I looked them up this morning.

I do agree though that we appear to be headed in the right direction and this should come to an end sooner rather then later. I also agree that we will probably see similar results as we did last year.

That being said I think the 9 win plateau has to be reached again. This schedule sets up for that because a lot of the teams we play have just as many if not more question marks then we do.

I agree with this and actually I am looking for 10 wins overall to really be happy about the progress. I will satisfied with 9 overall if I see the right things, but I think 9 in the regular season is needed.

We have not beaten a top 15 program on the road since 1997. I guess it gives credence to what the media thinks of us. Looking at it you can understand their questions and their comments. This program has fallen a long long ways since TO left. All is not on the head of BC by any means.

And as much as most hate to hear it it will most likely continue through this year. But one difference is we should be playing top programs closer than some in the past. Top 15 teams this year should be VaTech if they give Alabama a good game or win. Then Oklahoma. Not likely wins in any scenario.

Kansas and Texas Tech could be ranked, but doubtul they will be in the top 15.

It is important. It screams we are not what some think we are. Currently second tier program.

That is why some have always said lets give Bo the time he needs and the support. This is not an overnight fix, it took a long time to get where we are. But with Bo and Coach Osborne leading us, we will get back, not this year, maybe not next year, but soon.

I guess the 99 wins against Texas in the CCG and Tennesee in the Bowl game in 99/00 do not count. Bit of a reach I admit. And still a long time ago. :angry:

The games definitely weren't played in Lincoln, so IMO they count as road wins. However, you can't even bring them up because that definitely doesn't support the theory of crucify Solich as he's the one that brought this program to its knees.

Unfortunately, coaches don't get 21 years to follow a legend before they win their first NC. Times have definitely changed in college football, and this is one of the biggest changes. If TO would have coached well past his prime like Bowden and Paterno, the next guy probably would have gotten more time. TO left Solich between a rock and a hard spot. We just came off a NC, but most of the starters were upper classmen. There was definitely talent on the 98' squad, but it was extremely raw and young.

Bo will do just fine as long as everyone gets off his back. As long as the QB play is on par this year, we should have at least a similar year to last year. I think we're a couple years away, but Lee may prove me wrong with his play this year. I think it's going to take a QB that has 3 to 4 years to start that will lead us back to the promised land. Green will give us the best chance once he's redshirted.