Elliot Eliason

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

The kid may pan out in college and I wish him the best, but I'm originally from the Panhandle and the kid has no competition. He still needs to put on a TON of weight to be an effective big man in the Little 11. His height is his strength and out west you struggle to find a lot of kids taller than 6' 4" or 6'5". Chadron does schedule bigger schools but Elliot sees no one his size.

Have ya'll watched a Texas bball game the last two years? Have you seen Matt Hill? :dunno Yeah chillin on the end of the bench, which is probably be where one will see Elliot the next couple of years. Like I said I'd love to see him succeed but me thinks that is gonna be a tall (no pun intended) order.

Agreed. I always love to see a Nebraska kid play for the Huskers and would have liked to get this commit for that reason. But, In watching EE play the last 2 years at the state basketball tournament, I've questioned how well he would do against the taller and more physical players he would face in the Big 12.

Good luck in the Big 10, Elliot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...