Suh's No. 1 pick in Sporting News Mock Draft...

I was saying last year, if he stays for his Senior year, that he will be a top-5 pick in the NFL draft. Who knows what will happen in the NFL - the #1 pick in the draft could go to a team that needs a QB instead. The stars would have to align for Suh to go #1, but I think he'll go high if he stays healthy.

Can't wait to see him kill some offenses this year!! Go Suuuuuuuuuuuhhhh!!

I'm thinking teams are going to be double- and triple-teaming Suh all year because he's a monster. You may not see a huge improvement in his stats this year (which might be bad for his stock), but this approach will help out our overall defense, opening up lanes for blitzes.

I'm glad the guy stood up and became a leader on the defense, but I'm hoping our LB and DE's step it up this year, and hopefully we'll find another defensive leader once Suh is gone.

Oldschool, I agree that Suh will be double- and triple-teamed to start the season, so it’s going to be up to Crick, Turner and Allen to make the opponents pay for that. Once people start realizing that those three can rip them up if they don’t pay them enough attention, then Suh will start seeing less double-teams. He’ll get two bodies on him most of the time anyway, but if the other guys step up it’ll be harder for them to focus only on him.

I think we have a chance to have a truly fearsome front four this year. With the depth we have on the D-Line and the talent at two levels, this defense could take a significant step forward this year. I can’t wait to see what happens against FAU.