Briscoe and Kansas

It's true but I am betting that he does play

Kansas' defense split with Bill Young. They won't be beating any good teams w/o a defense.

So far...and I hate to say this....that's true.

Wasn't Young the DC in 2006? If you compare KU's defensive stats/rankings between 2006 and 2008, there isn't a remarkable difference. I'm not saying Young isn't a good DC, but I think rkhufu7 had a bit of a hidden agenda in his statement. Hint: rkhufu7 seems to talk a lot about Okie State... coincidence that Young is there now? I think not.

Of course he will be eligible - it's Kansas

From NCAA.org

In football, seven transfer student-athletes received improper benefits after they moved on campus in the summer before they were admitted, and a former graduate assistant football coach committed academic fraud by providing answers to test questions for two of these student-athletes.

NCAA.org

From NCAA.org

In football, seven transfer student-athletes received improper benefits after they moved on campus in the summer before they were admitted, and a former graduate assistant football coach committed academic fraud by providing answers to test questions for two of these student-athletes.

NCAA.org

the rumor is he is taking some local juco classes this summer that will make him eligible.

From NCAA.org

NCAA.org

we are also in the last year of probation for that I believe.