Greetings everyone..............

Well I decided that I didn't need to take last night off of work as I wanted to save the time off for the upcoming delivery of our boys. I get home at 12:30 last night, let the dogs out, and just as I hit the bed the wife says, "Oh my god!" I ask, "What?" fully expecting her to say she just had a contraction and she says, "My water just broke!" I told her that's not funny turn on the light and sure as hell her water has broke. We are in the hospital now and seeing how long she can go with out delivering. They have taken her off of her medication that was basically keeping her pregnant and seeing if she goes into labor or not. She's only 32 weeks so there's some apprehension on our part, but the doctor is fairly confident that they'll do fine if they come now, but they'll be in the NICU. He would like her to stay pregnant for two more weeks even though her water has broken, but I don't think that's going to happen. Wanted to give everyone an update since it's not too crazy right now. Wish us luck!

Well that was probably the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life and I'll probably never witness anything that great ever again. Please welcome:

Cael Landon Martin 4lbs. 13 oz. 18 inches long

and

Zachary Brayden Martin 4lbs. 2.3oz. 17 inches long

I can't believe that I'm a father, I want to cry when I think about it. What a great experience.