Greetings everyone..............

IM alittle behind on the congrats but heres to welcoming 2 hew huskers to the klan. And if i ever catch your go**am twin boys on my front porch looking for my twin girls theres gonna be hell to pay.

You think that's bad? Take it to its logical conclusion, and then consider the possibility that BRI could be your in-law.

That's enough to get you banned from your church, your home, and your city...

Lets not forget Huskerboard too.

Both of you a-holes know how to ruin a thread don't ya? :lol: Thanks knapp :thumbs

Congrats BRI, just welcomed a new Husker to my family last Monday myself and I am glad I did not get any Husker newborn gear because she is already too big! It certainly is an amazing feeling, nothing like it in the world. Lots of work, but it is worth it. I wish you, your wife and your 2 sons the best.

Holy crap, this is one fertile bunch...

I had my little boy two weeks ago Tuesday. He was born 8lbs 15 ozs and already up to 9lbs 10ozs....already grown one inch.

He eats like a freakin horse

Congrats to all the new dads. No more traveling to Lincoln for Husker games for you.....good thing they should all be on television this year!!!!

Congrats BRI, just welcomed a new Husker to my family last Monday myself and I am glad I did not get any Husker newborn gear because she is already too big! It certainly is an amazing feeling, nothing like it in the world. Lots of work, but it is worth it. I wish you, your wife and your 2 sons the best.

Holy crap, this is one fertile bunch...

I had my little boy two weeks ago Tuesday. He was born 8lbs 15 ozs and already up to 9lbs 10ozs....already grown one inch.

He eats like a freakin horse

Congrats to all the new dads. No more traveling to Lincoln for Husker games for you.....good thing they should all be on television this year!!!!

No kidding!

great looking family, you and mom look very proud and you should be.

keep us posted on the boys and remember it is never to soon to get them on the "juice". both going to college at the same time is gonna be hard, so athletic scholarships to NU will help out a lot. (kidding about the juice)

rob

HPIM1150.jpg

The family!!!! Wife doesn't even look like she was ever pregnant. :clap

Aw... my BRI's all grown up. :(

Clearly they got their looks from their mom. :lol: I kid.

Yeah but...

Why does it look like the whole family goes to the same barber?

Sorry, BRI..Things were just getting a little too Mushy around here...But Seriously..Great looking Family!

HPIM1150.jpg

The family!!!! Wife doesn't even look like she was ever pregnant. :clap

She certainly doesn't. Very attractive.

So - what did you threaten her with to force her to marry you?

It's amazing what threats will get you............I mean...........................hey! Wait a second!!!! :dumdum

I feel like such an ass right now....................the boys just got circumsized and they flipped out! :hmmph

My Son's started to grow back (re-attach) make sure you grease it up and "pull back" within the week.

Funny..I don't remember changing that many diapers...I was willing, but when I showed up with duct-tape and an air-stapler..they just quit asking me to.