Greetings everyone..............

Gongrats BRI on your baby boys and this may be a stupid question but are they twins?

If they are twins I'm going to wish you a lot of work because I'm a twin and my brother and I were little s**ts and had my parents always on their toes :lol:

Best of luck and post pictures of your baby boys if you can and if you want to.

Oh, how I've been waiting to say this.

So, BRI, how's your wife and my kids?

Seriously, congratulations!

And now, let us bow our heads for a moment of silence at the loss of BRI from HuskerBoard. He's got diapers to change. So if anyone wants to try and catch up to his post count, I figure you've got about two or three years to do it before he starts posting again...

Well the boys are doing okay and mom is resting right now, but they keep messing with her every few hours or so. They had to put Zach on a vent, but that's to be expected given their prematurity. He's having problems getting rid of the carbon dioxide in his system so they are going to give him some medicine to help his lungs out. Got a few hours of sleep on this chinese torture device called a hide a bed, but it's better than nothing after being up for 36 hours straight.

To answer an earlier question: they are fraternal twins, not identical twins.

Cute AR......................really cute. :lol: