Greetings everyone..............

We finally got caught up on some sleep and spent pretty much all of yesterday up at the NICU with the boys. Cael is real close to being off of the IV fluids and decided to crap on mom's hand yesterday. :lol: Zach is starting to do better and is a fiesty little guy. He lets you know when he's not comfortable or doesn't like something. He has an attitude like his old man! Momma got to hold him for the first time yesterday and he's going to be a swaddled baby. He dug that and it quieted him down finally. They are going to do another X-ray of his lungs on Wednesday to see how he's doing on the antibiotics for the pneumonia. He was taken off of the CPAP machine and now has just a small clear tube in his nose to help give him a little boost of O2. He also got to eat for the first few times yesterday and he seemed to do okay on that. So slowly, but surely he's starting to get better. The doctor talked about how damn strong he is for such a little guy. He said that's good because if he didn't have that type of fight in him he would be worried.

We finally got caught up on some sleep and spent pretty much all of yesterday up at the NICU with the boys. Cael is real close to being off of the IV fluids and decided to crap on mom's hand yesterday. :lol: Zach is starting to do better and is a fiesty little guy. He lets you know when he's not comfortable or doesn't like something. He has an attitude like his old man! Momma got to hold him for the first time yesterday and he's going to be a swaddled baby. He dug that and it quieted him down finally. They are going to do another X-ray of his lungs on Wednesday to see how he's doing on the antibiotics for the pneumonia. He was taken off of the CPAP machine and now has just a small clear tube in his nose to help give him a little boost of O2. He also got to eat for the first few times yesterday and he seemed to do okay on that. So slowly, but surely he's starting to get better. The doctor talked about how damn strong he is for such a little guy. He said that's good because if he didn't have that type of fight in him he would be worried.

Good news BRI! Still praying for you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my gosh!! I haven't been on here for a while, and look what I miss. BRI, I am thrilled for you and your wife. It's one of the most amazing things you'll ever do! Take care!

PS...my oldest son was 6 weeks premature, weighed less than 5 lbs, and he's now about 220 and has his own little girl (and another girl on the way!)

Congrats BRI, just welcomed a new Husker to my family last Monday myself and I am glad I did not get any Husker newborn gear because she is already too big! It certainly is an amazing feeling, nothing like it in the world. Lots of work, but it is worth it. I wish you, your wife and your 2 sons the best.

Congrats BRI, just welcomed a new Husker to my family last Monday myself and I am glad I did not get any Husker newborn gear because she is already too big! It certainly is an amazing feeling, nothing like it in the world. Lots of work, but it is worth it. I wish you, your wife and your 2 sons the best.

Same to you! :thumbs

IM alittle behind on the congrats but heres to welcoming 2 hew huskers to the klan. And if i ever catch your go**am twin boys on my front porch looking for my twin girls theres gonna be hell to pay.

You think that's bad? Take it to its logical conclusion, and then consider the possibility that BRI could be your in-law.

That's enough to get you banned from your church, your home, and your city...

IM alittle behind on the congrats but heres to welcoming 2 hew huskers to the klan. And if i ever catch your go**am twin boys on my front porch looking for my twin girls theres gonna be hell to pay.

You think that's bad? Take it to its logical conclusion, and then consider the possibility that BRI could be your in-law.

That's enough to get you banned from your church, your home, and your city...

Lets not forget Huskerboard too.