Watching ASU vs. Nub from 1996

i gota go to lunch. how does this game end.

Are you just kind of slow in general, or are you trying to cause trouble? The score to this game is easy to find with a simple google search. Posting this and "score updates" like you are seems like you're trying to mock us about losing a game.

I can't imagine doing this on a Kansas forum. Posting a thread about, well, any Nebraska/Kansas game from the 70s, 80s or 90s, giving scoring updates, then asking, "Gee, how does this game end? Anyone know?" I would expect to get my tail end handed to me for the next month doing something like that.

Do you have a link to the site you're watching this game on?

Are you just kind of slow in general, or are you trying to cause trouble? The score to this game is easy to find with a simple google search. Posting this and "score updates" like you are seems like you're trying to mock us about losing a game.

I can't imagine doing this on a Kansas forum. Posting a thread about, well, any Nebraska/Kansas game from the 70s, 80s or 90s, giving scoring updates, then asking, "Gee, how does this game end? Anyone know?" I would expect to get my tail end handed to me for the next month doing something like that.

Scott Frost was not the QB he was in 97 and it showed. He looked like a rusty transfer DB/QB. ASU's defense had made BIG improvements in the off season.

i was watching it on FoxSports here in nub. I was seriously asking as i don't know the outcome. Someone earlier in the thread said to wait till the second half so i was curious as I went to lunch and missed it. When i left it was 14-0. i thought it was a comebacker for the huskers so i was curious.

Actually, our OL wasn't up to par. They tried to move Aaron Taylor to center, and it wasn't a very successful move. They moved him back to his natural position, and the OL looked like a completely different line by season's end. The safety given up occurred when Frost was checking off and the ball went wizzing by his head into the endzone.

Actually, our OL wasn't up to par. They tried to move Aaron Taylor to center, and it wasn't a very successful move. They moved him back to his natural position, and the OL looked like a completely different line by season's end. The safety given up occurred when Frost was checking off and the ball went wizzing by his head into the endzone.

That safety was one of the last things i saw. How did you guys finish in 96? How old is Frost in this game.