S/RB Ricky Thenarse

hello, thenarse has narrowed his choices of school to 2 - NU & fresno st?

he likes a lot of things about NU, but would like to go to a school that can offer a better social life, & that is why fresno st is in his top 2 schools

- the kid may not qualify any way

- he will probably choice fresno st

- next yr he will be at a jc

- NU has verbals from high schoolers, young & west, so oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

hello, will thenarse commit today, or tomorrow, or wait until after the army all-amer game this weekend?

but, whenever it is I wish that he would just do it - & stop the it's b/w ore & NU, or fres st & NU, or NU is the fav, or I should be committing to NU - just please do it!

good grade or bad grades, or below or above act or sat scores - I do not care any more - end the drama, & commit already,

thanks for listening.

sincerely, hootin'

hello, his mother wants him as far away for la as possible - which makes him N in my & everyone elses' opinions (so, it is now just the waiting game)

p.s. I have learned through reading of la recruiting that there are two types of parents who live in la, & they are the ones who want their child to stay in la, & the ones who want their child to get as far away as possible

I haven't heard anything recent about his grades, so just because his mom wants him far away doesn't translate into an NU commit. If he does commit to NU, it's because he and the coaches feel like he can get enough work done to graduate. Either way, if he is N, i won't pencil him on next years roster untill he makes it to Lincoln in June

Nameless and eric you guys seem to know the most on these recruits, so if you had to give a percentage of ricky qualifying, what would it be. i really hope he dosn't have to go the juco route, cuz i think we could definately use him next year. I also expect if he is on the borderline, that the coaches will be all over his tail to get his grades up, i just hope its not to late for him to turn it around.