S/RB Ricky Thenarse

He's there.

But trust me, you don't want to read the article. Not for anything like bad news, just the fact he mentions himself about a coach bringing up the gang color BS. It will almost p*** you off reading it.

I think it's COMPLETELY hilarious that a coach is that pathetic he stoops to such things.

hello, what is w/ this new colorado staff - they are almost like the old staff, who would do anything to entice a recruit, & they will not stop recruiting kids who have verballed to other schools, but whatever it is is working for them, because for every kid who shuts the door in their face a couple have left it open - like thenarse & this kid, who was headed to ucla:

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=148&p=2&c=489...2%2f489646.html

or this kid, who was headed to ore st:

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=148&p=8&c=1&nid=1892359

or this kid, who was headed to wash st:

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=148&p=8&c=1&nid=1913565

or this kid, who committed to bsu:

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=148&p=8&c=1&nid=1869712

or this kid, who committed to tt:

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=148&p=8&c=1&nid=1758637

or thenarse,

& they managed to do all of this, & tick off a lot of schools & coaches in 2 wks time - wow, keep it up cu - you are making a lot of enemies through out the nation

But trust me, you don't want to read the article. Not for anything like bad news, just the fact he mentions himself about a coach bringing up the gang color BS. It will almost p*** you off reading it.

I think it's COMPLETELY hilarious that a coach is that pathetic he stoops to such things.

OK, I'm curious now. What article are you talking. I'll apologize in advance if, by pure stupidity, I missed the link to the article in which you are referring. But, if it's not here...can you provide it? Thanks BW

OK, I'm curious now. What article are you talking. I'll apologize in advance if, by pure stupidity, I missed the link to the article in which you are referring. But, if it's not here...can you provide it? Thanks BW

i believe he was referring to an article on huskersillustrated, rivals nebraska site. if you go there its right in your face cant miss it, unless your not a subscriber.

The color issue just proves one thing. A coach will say absolutely ANYTHING to a 17 or 18 year old young man to sway their decision. That coach is preying on a young mans fear. To point out that his safety and the safety of his family is in jeopardy if he wears a certain teams uni is plain freaking desperate.

The color issue just proves one thing. A coach will say absolutely ANYTHING to a 17 or 18 year old young man to sway their decision. That coach is preying on a young mans fear. To point out that his safety and the safety of his family is in jeopardy if he wears a certain teams uni is plain freaking desperate.

and this is being said by Darian Hagan?

From what I gather RT comment was (one of the coaches said I might not want to wear the color red). The comment just surfaced a day or so ago. Nu and Fresno state have been recruiting him for a long time now, Cu just jumped into the mix. New comment= new team recruiting him. Not positive but read between the lines.

and this is being said by Darian Hagan?

Yes. What do you expect from an ex-regional sales manager. Anything to close the deal

if i was a kid, i would want to hear the "why i should come hear to play" story....not the bad remarks about another school.........oldest trick in the book, run down your competition, if you don't have enough positive things to say about yourself.......hogwash, most can see through it..........

hunter

From what I gather RT comment was (one of the coaches said I might not want to wear the color red). The comment just surfaced a day or so ago. Nu and Fresno state have been recruiting him for a long time now, Cu just jumped into the mix. New comment= new team recruiting him. Not positive but read between the lines.

Plus I do not believe Fresno would be talking about colors when they wear a shade of red themself. ;)