Spano hurt?

Not upset as much I think it's funny. Two minutes after I posted and we get a repeat. :clap

So are you implying that I was copying you or something because thats not what I did??? I was typing and listening to 1620 The Zone at the same time and it took me a while because I wanted to get all the facts straight and I wanted to get as detailed as possible.

Did you have a bad day or something :dunno

Nope, I just realize how funny it is. Why are you getting so defensive? Don't. It's just a post you could have deleted or changed but didn't. It's not like you are trying to impose socialized health care or something.

Why would I delete my post or change it? I don't get your logic there. I wasn't trying to copy you I was just updating everybody with information that I was hearing over the radio and getting my facts straight so I didn't type something that wasn't true. Who really cares if posted the exact same thing as you deal with it....its done and over with

Not upset as much I think it's funny. Two minutes after I posted and we get a repeat. :clap

So are you implying that I was copying you or something because thats not what I did??? I was typing and listening to 1620 The Zone at the same time and it took me a while because I wanted to get all the facts straight and I wanted to get as detailed as possible.

Did you have a bad day or something :dunno

Nope, I just realize how funny it is. Why are you getting so defensive? Don't. It's just a post you could have deleted or changed but didn't. It's not like you are trying to impose socialized health care or something.

Why would I delete my post or change it? I don't get your logic there. I wasn't trying to copy you I was just updating everybody with information that I was hearing over the radio and getting my facts straight so I didn't type something that wasn't true. Who really cares if posted the exact same thing as you deal with it....its done and over with

Then let it go. Or would you like to copy this as well?

I remember last week in a thread someone was "complaining" about how there wasn't enough football news in the off season, like injuries and such.

<_<

By the way, the argument that you two above me are having is really stupid.

I will agree and I shouldn't have continued with it but he acted like I'm a type of guy who copies other peoples post and throw up my own....I don't get with all of the cocky smarta$$ remarks. I've been updating people on that thread halfway thru it with updates about Spano while listening to 1620 The Zone. I was just trying to help out thats all

I remember last week in a thread someone was "complaining" about how there wasn't enough football news in the off season, like injuries and such.

<_<

Yet you commented on it. Hmm! :lol:

Thank you. We feel better knowing you care so much.

I'm just looking out for you guys.

Just making sure you knew. ;)

<_<

I will agree and I shouldn't have continued with it but he acted like I'm a type of guy who copies other peoples post and throw up my own....I don't get with all of the cocky smarta$$ remarks. I've been updating people on that thread halfway thru it with updates about Spano while listening to 1620 The Zone. I was just trying to help out thats all

It's okay. I updated the gang, you copied it and now you are getting defensive. You did help out........About 2 minutes after I did. icon_twisted.gif

I'm just having fun. Stop taking Internet sports boards so seriously......

<_<

Yet you commented on it. Hmm! :lol:

Thank you. We feel better knowing you care so much.

I'm just looking out for you guys.

Just making sure you knew. ;)

At least you got it. I think :clap

I thought it seemed too soon. I've had 2 repairs and the first one took a year to recover from, though i'm guessing it's different in soccer, always cutting and planting on the foot to kick. The second one was 6 months and didn't feel good until about month 8 to play. 4 Months is far too soon, but I have to give it to him, he worked his butt off to get on the field, shows a lot of heart. This is unfortunate for the kid, get well soon and GBR.

<_<

We ALL really need some Husker football stat!

Folks are getting really touchy lately.

Raise your hand if you are shocked this happened.

Anybody? Anybody?

Three months removed from ACL surgery and he was back practicing with the team this summer. :facepalm:

Since he was cleared by the doctors and the rest of the medical staff you've gotta give him the opportunity to play and contribute.

You show me one player in the history of football who came back 3 months removed from ACL surgery and I'll shown you another blown out knee.

You are looking at 6 months minimum rest. And those are for the freaks who work their rear ends off and have a better gene pool than most. Most people are looking at 9 months. If can honestly tell me without question that our training staff truly believed that Kody Spano was able to knock the minimum healing time in half, then I also want you to know that I am a multi-millionaire with stunning good looks, among many other things.

You show me one player in the history of football who came back 3 months removed from ACL surgery and I'll shown you another blown out knee.

You are looking at 6 months minimum rest. And those are for the freaks who work their rear ends off and have a better gene pool than most. Most people are looking at 9 months. If can honestly tell me without question that our training staff truly believed that Kody Spano was able to knock the minimum healing time in half, then I also want you to know that I am a multi-millionaire with stunning good looks, among many other things.

Big Willie, I'm going to assume you're not a doctor. Let's say you're Bo Pelini. You have a team of medical people tell you the kid is healthy and ready to go. What would you do?

Raise your hand if you are shocked this happened.

Anybody? Anybody?

Three months removed from ACL surgery and he was back practicing with the team this summer. :facepalm:

Since he was cleared by the doctors and the rest of the medical staff you've gotta give him the opportunity to play and contribute.

Do you actually think if the medical staff hadn't cleared him he would be out on the field and allowed to practice? Seriously?