Spano hurt?

The guys from Unsportsmanlike Conduct (1620 The Zone) are checking into it.

According to ESPN Unsportsmanlike Conduct 1620 The Zone it is just a rumor for now but Kevin Kulger said that 90% of rumored injuries about a Husker player is accurate but I think he was exaggerating a little bit though with the 90%.

The guys from Unsportsmanlike Conduct (1620 The Zone) are checking into it.

According to ESPN Unsportsmanlike Conduct 1620 The Zone it is just a rumor for now but Kevin Kulger said that 90% of rumored injuries about a Husker player is accurate but I think he was exaggerating a little bit though with the 90%.

Well their tease going into the break says that they are going to give an injury update in the next segment, looks like confirmation is coming which sucks.

After practice 1620 The Zone said that they'll know more about who is injuried but they said that Kody Spano has a wrap around his knee but they won't know more until practice is over when they talk to Bo Pelini.

But Kody Spano has a wrap around his knee and is sitting out of practice.....but we'll know more after practice

Not to be too harsh, but this does not speak well of local media. If this information is accessible to folks on the Internet/blogosphere/whatever, why can't they hint or allude to it at all?

Things that make you say hmmmm......

It's because that they need to confirm it with the reliable source before printing it.

About 27 years ago, a major national news network went with a rumor that the president was dead and reported it.

Trust me, they've been hearing the rumors for the same amount of time that we have, they just can't run with them without having accountability (like us). It had been reported yesterday that Spano was in street clothes. I imagine he had an MRI today, thus the coaches had nothing to confirm until after practice.