College Stadium Bucket List

What are the college stadiums that you want to visit for the first time before you die?

Mine:

1. Memorial Stadium - Nebraska

2. The Swamp - Florida

3. Between the Hedges - Georgia

4. Tiger Stadium (not Death Valley) - LSU

5. Kyle Field - Texas A&M

6. The Horseshoe - OSU

7. Rose Bowl - UCLA

8. The Colosseum - USC

9. Autzen - Oregon

10. Bryant-Denny - Bama

Hard to imagine another stadium living up to Memorial..

But this season, I'd like to witness us playing in the Rose Bowl..Next season..I'd like to see us playing out here at University of Phoenix Stadium, then..the rest of the rotation between Louisiana Superdome...LandShark Stadium...Where ever the BCS National championship game happens to be.

What are the college stadiums that you want to visit for the first time before you die?

Mine:

2. The Swamp - Florida

6. The Horseshoe - OSU

7. Rose Bowl - UCLA

8. The Colosseum - USC

9. Autzen - Oregon

10. Bryant-Denny - Bama

Great topic, great list. I'll take your list b/c it's as good as I could think of and it doesn't have Michigan's big house on it. Everyone thinks the Big House is really cool cause it holds 100+, but in reality, it's kinda a crappy stadium. It's built into the ground and from the outside it looks smaller than KU's Memorial stadium. :)

Mine:

2. The Swamp - Florida

6. The Horseshoe - OSU

7. Rose Bowl - UCLA

8. The Colosseum - USC

9. Autzen - Oregon

10. Bryant-Denny - Bama

You would truly appreciate Memorial Stadium, hope one day you can make it.

Also, Kyle field is amazing, seeing the entire stadium cheer in unison is truly unbelievable.

Granted, it's a spectacle, but I've heard that The Coliseum is a horrible place to watch a game (not from my own experience).

I would also like to see an ASU home gamer versus Nebraska in Tempe, especially after the 1996 game.

The Big House in Michigan, whatever they call Tennessee's pad in Knoxville and Happy Valley are on my list.

Memorial Stadium - Nebraska

Rose Bowl - UCLA

The Colosseum - USC

The Swamp - Florida

Big House - Michigan

Neyland Stadium – Tennessee

Beaver Stadium - Penn State

Already been to games in the ones crossed off. Still got a few to go.

I would recommend that people visit Camp Randall Stadium...I've heard from a few people in Wisconsin who have made it to Memorial that the college town atmosphere is tops and on the same level if not higher in Madison...but if you don't like drinking or tailgaiting the atmosphere might not be as good as expected...the student section is pretty amazing as well...4th Quarter Jump Around...need I say more...if you want to see it youtube it

with that said...I can't wait to get to Memorial this year and hopefully a few other Big 12 games in Kansas & Mizzou

I would recommend that people visit Camp Randall Stadium...I've heard from a few people in Wisconsin who have made it to Memorial that the college town atmosphere is tops and on the same level if not higher in Madison...but if you don't like drinking or tailgaiting the atmosphere might not be as good as expected...the student section is pretty amazing as well...4th Quarter Jump Around...need I say more...if you want to see it youtube it

with that said...I can't wait to get to Memorial this year and hopefully a few other Big 12 games in Kansas & Mizzou

I went to the Wisconsin-Penn State game last year in Madison. Although the game was a blow out, I had a blast. The stadium is solid and the fans were great. I'm sure most people have heard this but at the start of the 4th quarter they play Jump Around by House of Pain and the place goes nuts. So much fun watching over 80,000 jump up and down for the whole song. Frickin sweet!