Burkhead Number 2

Combo, most of your Texas kids were not recruited by UT or OU and if they were it wasn't to be a RB. Look at the OU backs, they have 2 #1 RBs per Scout, Murray and Calhoun. They are getting 4 and 5 star Texas kids.

The part in red...Ummm just for your information...

Rex Burkhead was a 4 :star recruit and rated as the 9th best RB in the nation last year according to rivals.com

and

Quentin Castille was a 4 :star from LaPorte, Texas

(Yeah I know he's no longer with the team and that's a completely seperate issue.)

And if what I've read about Aaron Green, current Nebraska DB Andrew Green's little brother, is true he's as good as N and will probably be the #1 ranked RB in Texas, possibly the nation and a 5 :star to boot.

Wasn't Dontraveyous Robinson a 4 star as well?

Combo, most of your Texas kids were not recruited by UT or OU and if they were it wasn't to be a RB. Look at the OU backs, they have 2 #1 RBs per Scout, Murray and Calhoun. They are getting 4 and 5 star Texas kids.

Rex Burkhead was a 4 :star recruit and rated as the 9th best RB in the nation last year according to rivals.com

and

(Yeah I know he's no longer with the team and that's a completely seperate issue.)

And if what I've read about Aaron Green, current Nebraska DB Andrew Green's little brother, is true he's as good as N and will probably be the #1 ranked RB in Texas, possibly the nation and a 5 :star to boot.

Wasn't Dontraveyous Robinson a 4 star as well?

According to Rivals he was a 3 star.

Robinson

I'm not sure how he was rated on any other site and I'm too lazy to look it up.

and

Part in bold-

I wish some people would quit trying to count the chicks before they hatch. I along with many others would love to see Aaron in scarlet and cream, but the kid is only going to be a junior, and a lot of things can occur between now and signing day in February 2011.

I wish some people would quit trying to count the chicks before they hatch. I along with many others would love to see Aaron in scarlet and cream, but the kid is only going to be a junior, and a lot of things can occur between now and signing day in February 2011.

I'm not counting on anything...

I said IF what I've read in the recruiting forum is true...

And your point about Feb '11 being a LONG way off is well taken. I was hesitant to even mention A. Green and I didn't mean to imply that he's 100% Nebraska. I simply used him to point out to rhkfu that Nebraska has signed some really highly rated kids at RB recently and is in serious contention for some even higher rated players beginning in '11.

I'm not counting on anything...

I said IF what I've read in the recruiting forum is true...

And your point about Feb '11 being a LONG way off is well taken. I was hesitant to even mention A. Green and I didn't mean to imply that he's 100% Nebraska. I simply used him to point out to rhkfu that Nebraska has signed some really highly rated kids at RB recently and is in serious contention for some even higher rated players beginning in '11.

It wasn't just a slight to single you out Jen, many people on this board are thinking that way. I stated I would love to see him in scarlet and cream and in no way am hating on Mr. Green, but some people take it that far.

Now as to Mr. Burkhead here's to fine year. I recall Q, Marlon, Cody Glenn, Major Culbert, and even Roy all playing as true frosh and that was with he who shall not be named Big Top play book. I think he will be a perfect fit in Watson's system for years to come and hopefully tears $hit up this season as Roy's compliment. :restore