Have you ever bet against Nebraska?

No I have never bet on a game so I can't say I have

:yeah

However, if I ever did bet a game, and Nebraska was involved, cacti's friend's strategy is exactly what I'd use. And, trust me when I say that I would be more than happy to lose money being wrong. I'd never cheer against the Huskers just to make a buck, and would be much happier with a win than extra money.

I knew a guy in college who bet against Clemson every game. Why?

If Clemson won, he was happy.

If Clemson lost, he still made money, and was therefore happy.

Learned a long time ago betting that Nebraska will win or cover would cost me every time. <_<

Betting that Nebraska would not cover durring the Callahan years was almost automatic money in the bank.

I rather lose the money and have Nebraska win but getting cash after they lost is a suave to the dissapointment.

To those that have, how do you enjoy the game?? I mean, what are you feeling during that time?

Considering I was against the Callafraud hire from the beginning I loved the bet and the game. In fact betting against NU during this "error" was the only way I could stomach what was happening on the field.

But weren't you more worried about putting $$ in your pocket than Callahan?

The whole point was to put money in my pocket. Having Callafraud prepare the team and call plays was only working in my favor.

Oh heck yeah, and I am sorry to admit it was prior to He who Shall Not Be Named and during the Solich era. Come on the 42 point spreads against the likes of Troy and whom not were easy to pick and get easy money.

My biggest bet on the Big Red and win was when we lost. Took the Skers and the 28 points Boomer Sooner was giving up. Call time out and get the field goal unit on the field and make it, man I was the most elated Husker fan in Norman that night. Got called out on it and the Sooner fans didn't like it when I pointed out that they probably gave the points and lost, which a LOT of them did. :clap