Has an ex-Husker ever been successful

NUance

Has an ex-Husker ever been successful after getting kicked off the team, or transferring to another school? The Castille thing got me to thinking about this. Richie Incognito has had a decent pro career. But I can’t think of anyone else having much success in college or the pros after being shown the door, or transferring.

Has an ex-Husker ever been successful after getting kicked off the team, or transferring to another school? The Castille thing got me to thinking about this. Richie Incognito has had a decent pro career. But I can’t think of anyone else having much success in college or the pros after being shown the door, or transferring.

Dailey, bust.

Witt, too soon to tell.

Beck, bust.

Glenn, we will never know... still a secret.

hmmm, mostly QBs too... thats weird. :dumdum

Well there was Harr..errr...nevermind <_<

Dailey, bust.

Witt, too soon to tell.

Beck, bust.

Glenn is now playing LB in the NFL and has a 4 year contract...I'd say that qualifies as a success.

To the point of the thread:

DeAngelo Evans...bust.

Terrell Farley...bust.

Dailey, bust.

Witt, too soon to tell.

Beck, bust.

Glenn is now playing LB in the NFL and has a 4 year contract...I'd say that qualifies as a success.

DeAngelo Evans...bust.

Terrell Farley...bust.

Yeah, DeAngelo Evans and Terrell Farley. Both had some serious talent. Evans had the injury. So I can understand why no success after NU. But Terrell Farley. Wow. Hard to believe a guy with so much raw talent did not parlay it into an NFL career.

Dailey, bust.

Witt, too soon to tell.

Beck, bust.

DeAngelo Evans...bust.

Terrell Farley...bust.

Yeah, DeAngelo Evans and Terrell Farley. Both had some serious talent. Evans had the injury. So I can understand why no success after NU. But Terrell Farley. Wow. Hard to believe a guy with so much raw talent did not parlay it into an NFL career.

Should Ronnell Grixby be on the list? if so, "busted" by the po-leece!

condon- starting at USC :dunno

I had no idea who you were talking about until I looked at USC's roster and found Jordan Congdon, with a g, a former kicker.

Rawhide used “Condon” because everybody hates the Congdon family.

:)