FAU burns a Big Red "N"

Not a bad tradition, but it's a shame they have to schedule top teams to begin the season. Looked kinda silly last year, burning the big Bevo head and then losing 52-10. I don't suspect we beat them that bad, but we'll likely win by three touchdowns or so. Next year I guess they have UAB so maybe they will start a win streak.

It's going to be fun hanging 40-plus on them and shutting them out...

i'm very close to wishing much ill...like charlie weiss ill on that no good fomer canes and sooners coach.

i hope suh rips the head of rusty smith off eats his heart and hears the lamentation of their womenfolk.

Not a bad tradition, but it's a shame they have to schedule top teams to begin the season. Looked kinda silly last year, burning the big Bevo head and then losing 52-10. I don't suspect we beat them that bad, but we'll likely win by three touchdowns or so. Next year I guess they have UAB so maybe they will start a win streak.

They should open with a 1AA, Sunbelt, or MAC-team if they're going to do something like this.

Just old school pep rally stuff folks. Nothing personal.

As noted, we burned BEVO in effigy last year, and this year its you guys.

This is the second year FAU has hosted a bonfire and it was a great success. Over 1000 showed up (while that may not seem like a lot keep in mind that FAU only started playing Football in 2001 and has only been FBS level since 05) for our biggest crowd ever.

We dont have decades or in some cases over a century of tradition to rely on. We are building it one event and one season at a time.

I like this one, its a classic thing to do and get everyone involved.

Hey who doesnt like a big fire. (even if it was 85 degrees when it was lit)

:cheers

Almost here Husker fans, last I heard 600 tickets had been sold (thru the University). If that many go it will probably be one of the largest travels weve had outside of the bowl games.

It's going to be fun hanging 40-plus on them and shutting them out...

i'm very close to wishing much ill...like charlie weiss ill on that no good fomer canes and sooners coach.

i hope suh rips the head of rusty smith off eats his heart and hears the lamentation of their womenfolk.

Props on the Conan quote, One of my Favorites! :clap