Sip says 21+ points possible, if....

jjamuss

heres how its gonna go down

ZAc will destroy in the early games....

screw up massivly in one game and everyone will call for his head (possibly upset game)

Bo sticks with ZAc and he goes on to kill it win the bowl game

Next season nebraska is BACK to full dominace with great recruits coming in and Nebraska in big 12 campionship game

Zac gets drafted 2nd round

Scores hot chicks and hooks me up with sister

I like were your going with this and i agree with you on all of it......well except him helping you score a sister.... probably not

Just the usual says-nothing from our local know-nothing.

Whenever he's on Unspotsmanlike Conduct or his show with Mike'l Severe, I turn the radio off because silence is more information than what comes from Sipple.

Wow, Vince. Ouch. I've never heard anyone harsh on Sipple like that. He's good people.

Whenever he's on Unspotsmanlike Conduct or his show with Mike'l Severe, I turn the radio off because silence is more information than what comes from Sipple.

Wow, Vince. Ouch. I've never heard anyone harsh on Sipple like that. He's good people.

Yeah. Love Sip. Don't be hatin'!

Whenever he's on Unsportsmanlike Conduct or his show with Mike'l Severe, I turn the radio off because silence is more information than what comes from Sipple.

He might be a great guy but he is horrible at his job. Instead of accurately answering a question or writing reality he sugarcoats the bad and over-blows the positive.

From an outsiders point of view, Sip rids the big red train. I have to agree with Vince. He pumps kool aid from a fire truck. Yeah he was down on BC at the end, Husker fan would have tar'd and feathered him if he wasnt. everyone was down on BC. Vince hit it on the head, with Sip it could never be as bad as it looks and its always better than it really is.

Yeah, I dont get why people are dumping on him... Huskerextra is really good IMO.

The only part that bugs me is acceptable turnovers... there should be no turnovers, period. rest seems fairly accurate.

I hope you're kidding. Turnovers happen. Even the best quarterbacks in NCAA and the NFL will throw interceptions, just like even the best running backs will fumble. I don't need to see any statistics to tell you that no team has ever played a 12+ game season with no turnovers - except, maybe, 100 years ago when football was such a different game.

You're going to turn the ball over, that's just how it is. Good teams just minimize it.

Let's face it-If we were to lose to these guys, we suck! There is no if ands or buts.

But we won't. If we can't blow them out by the half and have a laugher in the second half to play people we are not the team everyone was expecting.

Start worrying about VT and Misery. If we don't blow these guys out in the opener, it's going to be a long long season.