I-back Castille.

ronsss

From what I have heard from people across campus and various other people, he failed a drug test for marijuana for the fifth time.

Now of course there is no way to prove this he failed a test this many times, but its simply what I've been hearing (and the only thing I've been hearing for that matter).

something tells me that we will never know unless Q says it himself... we are still scratching our heads over cody glenn, as I brace myself for an onlsaught of empty beer cans being hurled my way.

haha.. yeah lets not bring up the cody thing again.. but i've heard the same rumors about Castille that he failed another drug test and had already been warned that another would result in dismissal

something tells me that we will never know unless Q says it himself... we are still scratching our heads over cody glenn, as I brace myself for an onlsaught of empty beer cans being hurled my way.

haha.. yeah lets not bring up the cody thing again.. but i've heard the same rumors about Castille that he failed another drug test and had already been warned that another would result in dismissal

rumors are just that... rumors. should we believe CG raped some gal based on rumor? nah...