Say Helu rushes for 1,000+ yards

I really don't think he's going anywhere after a single year of starting. NFL guys want to know if you can do it on a consistent basis, and one year doesn't prove that.

Brandon Jackson.

Brandon Jackson was a different type of a back than Helu is anyway. Jackson was more of a prototypical NFL back than Helu is.

According to who, the Packers or the Eagles. Westbrook is vastly different than Brandon Jackson.

I don't think Helu is even on the radar screen of NFL teams. A 1,000 yard year will in no way make him a top draft choice, though lets just hope he is that productive for us. Chickens before they hatch and all of that. The NFL would consider him very suspect as a major contributor I believe.

Worry about a player leaving after they have gotten All America or at least all conference citations. He may not even be the starter 5 games into the season. Lots of football to play. Suh is the only talent that the NFL is beaming over right now. Hopefully others will be attracting attention for great play after a good year. We have to show that we can beat a top program and win our division before many of our skilled players will be taken real seriously by NFL We haven't beaten a top program in years. Helu leads us over VT, Oklahoma etc. with huge games, he'll be a hot commodity. Indeed we need to stop getting beat by teams in the Big XII North, like Misery Let's hope it happens this year!

I really don't think he's going anywhere after a single year of starting. NFL guys want to know if you can do it on a consistent basis, and one year doesn't prove that.

Brandon Jackson.

Brandon Jackson was a different type of a back than Helu is anyway. Jackson was more of a prototypical NFL back than Helu is.

According to who, the Packers or the Eagles. Westbrook is vastly different than Brandon Jackson.

Are you saying helu is westbrook? Helu is not very big which is what I was saying compared with jackson who was more physically ready for the nfl than helu is. Helu would get crushed in the nfl by some of the big linebackers and if you can't take the punishment in the league it makes it tough. Helu needs to bulk up a little if he wants to improve his draft stock but that's an offseason deal which after you do something like that teams and scouts will want to see you in game action at your new weight to see what your skill levels are at that point. So he will be back for his sr year

Brandon Jackson.

And he's a backup who could've gone first round the next year if he'd have stayed. The name Calvin Jones ring a bell? Leaving early is very risky. There was a guy in the draft this year who left early and didn't even get drafted. Why risk it if you think you can do better? I think Bo will explain this to him. Of course, we're putting the horse waaay ahead of the cart, so this is rather pointless.

The draft has turned into a circus dictated by Mel Kiper and how well you perform at the combine and individual team workouts. It's crazy and stupid. All those workouts with no Ray Lewis in your face.. or incliment weather.. or full pads on.. or tailgating beer-n-brat filled fanatics shouting at you...

I think Helu would stay, but wouldn't be shocked if he bailed early.. even if he rushed for only 500 yards.