CU Sucks

nepolo7

Some fan quotes---

Those who put CU-NU on national TV must be shuddering at the thought of drawing an audience of a couple hundred thousand NU fans to watch one of the biggest mismatches in the history of the series. NU has Pelini, CU has the equivalent of Callahan.

2 wins this year. 2 more years of Coach Hawkins because CU is 2 broke 2 buy him out. And a lot more 2 star recruits.

. Look what Boise has done since howdy doody left, and look at our sorry butts....

I think Hawkins was misquoted--it is going to be a 10 loss season (if the Buffs are lucky), not a 10 win season.

CU should stick to being rated as one of the top 10 party schools because they will never see a football ranking that high again!

Coach Philip Fulmer is getting his fly fishing and hunting gear ready and looking forward to moving from the Smoky Mountains to the Rocky Mountains. Give him three years and he will dominate the Big 12 North and give OU and UT all they want and more.

they sucked for most of the game but CSU looked good. Whil CU sucks they were on a nation broadcast in prime time with little competition and THEY WERE IF FRIGGIN FULL BLOWN HD

and the cu fans did not have to pay 29.95 for a lousy picture :box

just sayin they sucked but picture was good so they sucked in HD :wtf

Coach Philip Fulmer is getting his fly fishing and hunting gear ready and looking forward to moving from the Smoky Mountains to the Rocky Mountains. Give him three years and he will dominate the Big 12 North and give OU and UT all they want and more.

Let's all pray this happens. Let's all hope that CU continues to suck it up, big-time, and they can Hawkins and hire Fulmer. Philip Fulmer is a classy man who will run a clean program and be an immediate upgrade. He struggled late in his tenure at Tennessee, so it's no guarantee he'll make CU a winner, but he's a far sight better coach than "howdy doody" and he'll make this annual contest respectable. He won't tolerate boorish behavior by his fans, and he'll run a clean program.

This would be a huge win for the Big XII North. Here's to this scenario. :thumbs

on a side note.....Kansas State almost got beat by Massachusetts

You mean the same UMass that won an average of nine games a year over their past four years? That UMass? Because that was a decent win for the Kitties. UMass was 7-5 last year and nothing to speak of, but they're not exactly FAU, either. For what KSU has been through lately, that was a decent win. Not great, but decent.

on a side note.....Kansas State almost got beat by Massachusetts

I half expected that though.

Honestly, I think everybody was so high on CU because of the mass amounts of injuries they sustained last year and because it gave people high expectations. But, as I saw coming, those healthy players really didn't change much. I think they have some really good talent on their team, but coach Hawkins is just not the right guy for that program. Maybe we are speaking too early, maybe Hawkins will salvage the season?

Right now, I'd say he won't though.

Cody Hawkins is not a good quarterback either. He forces too many balls and seems to concentrate too hard on dropping back into the pocket than actually looking down field. I watched the replay on FSN last night, and there were multiple times that he would hike the ball, turn around, run about 10 yards back, and then spin around to find his receivers. Who the hell taught him to do that?

And I don't blame the CU faithful for acting the way they did, this time. That was just an embarrassing game after all the expectations that team had. Maybe they went overboard in some areas, but I think any fan base would be pissed off after a performance like that.

Final side note, I don't think this is one of those years that CU plays Nebraska close. Four years ago we won 30-3, three years ago 37-14, the next year was the extremely lopsided offensive shoot out, and last year we only played each other close because CU was fighting for a bowl game and emotions were high with the seniors leaving.

I missed this game because I was doing security at a Mexican Rodeo so what happened. I've heard things about the fans acting up and stuff and CSU fans rushing onto the field after the game? Hopefully FSN will replay this game today

Not only did I miss my Fantasy Draft last night because of the Rodeo but I missed this game too :madash

From the sounds of things at the netbuffs site Hawkins might get lynched before that game gets here. WHOA!! There are some hot folks over there.

For someone who guaranteed a 10 win season, Hawkins tied his own noose. If you think it's bad now, just wait until they lose to Toledo on Friday night(which is a DISTINCT possibility).

Wait just a min...

Colorado lost to Colorado State?!

Oh my god, i didnt watch it or pay attention to it because i assumed CU would kick their ass. Man this is awkward...

Man it just seems to me that this season has once again kicked off to some major upsets, hasn't it?

I missed this game because I was doing security at a Mexican Rodeo so what happened. I've heard things about the fans acting up and stuff and CSU fans rushing onto the field after the game? Hopefully FSN will replay this game today

Apparently there was a streaker during the CSU band halftime show.

As for the rest, this gives a flavor of game day in Boulder

PA7feyjYpWQ

PA7feyjYpWQ

I like it at the 1:50 mark when Colorado enters the field with Ralphie........the Mascot instead of the real Ralphie and they have 4 ropes tied onto him :laughpound

PA7feyjYpWQ

I like it at the 1:50 mark when Colorado enters the field with Ralphie........the Mascot instead of the real Ralphie and they have 4 ropes tied onto him :laughpound

I don't think they wanted a replay of this fiasco..... :laughpound

vrIm3LDjswI