Enjoyed it guys

Fanof49ASU

I can't wait.....it's less than 24 hrs away. :box

I have family to tend to tonight, so I may not be around until after the game.

It's been fun visiting here this week, and after Saturday, I hope you guys go undefeated....to make our upset even bigger.

I've done my best to warn you guys.....but don't worry.....I doubt Roberts will run the score up on you guys.

Play hard and avoid injuries....that's all I want out of this game....on both sides. This is still our 'preseason' and basically meaningless.....cause I doubt we'll make the BCS Championship this year without a solid punter. :)

If Pelini is happy with the Huskers last practice before game day :madash ........... Odds are not in Arkansas Jr's favor. I'm predicting a fast start out of the gate for the Huskers this weekend and basically the game will be determined by halftime. We'll see the starters for a couple series and then it's really going to get interesting!! But that's just my guess and it's worth............. not much. Regardless at least the Wolves have the color right. GBR either way :wasted

thanks for dropping by and come back soon. it's a long season...cya.

Good luck to husker Nation today... probably the most decent fans of a BCS team I can remember us playing.

Here's to 0 injuries, a good game, and the 2nd step to the rest of the season for both teams.

P.S. What the hell is this thing ------> :nanalama

I'll be dropping in after the game today or tomorrow depending on how my wife is feeling. If day two of her migraine doesn't improve I'll be doing the radio thing from the ER.

Enjoyed the hospitality. Wish the Husker fans in Central Arkansas were still paying to get games on the radio, I'd have liked to have done a listen in at times today.