Stats after 2 Games

Here are Zac Lee's stats after the first 2 games compared to Joey Ganz stats after the first 2 games last year.

Lee - 42/57 553 Yards 6 TD's 1 Int. 73.7%

Ganz - 37/61 561 Yards 4 TD's 3 Int's 60.6%

What does this mean? :dunno It will be interesting to see if Lee can keep this pace up. Also just think what that comp% would be if there weren't the 3-4 drops in game one.

It means that Lee is better than many people thought. And for those on the Green bandwagon they showed a telling graphic during the game. When quizzed by the coaches how well they knew the plays Lee could answer correctly on all 254 plays while Green could only answer 17. That is a very limited package of plays that Green can run and it may be awhile before he is number one.

Just from what few highlights I did get to see, I noticed Lee seems to step into the pocket and he didn't seem to get "happy feet."

I hope that Lee starts to get some national recognition (but not super important) and that the Lee vs. Green debate is put to rest. Lee is the unequivacle starter.

Here are Zac Lee's stats after the first 2 games compared to Joey Ganz stats after the first 2 games last year.

Lee - 42/57 553 Yards 6 TD's 1 Int. 73.7%

Ganz - 37/61 561 Yards 4 TD's 3 Int's 60.6%

What does this mean? :dunno It will be interesting to see if Lee can keep this pace up. Also just think what that comp% would be if there weren't the 3-4 drops in game one.

Who is Zac Lee? Do you mean Zac Robinson? As far as I know there is no Zac Lee in college football. Looks like someone is gonna be busy changing some posts.

Lee is in my opinion the best pure passer we've had in a long, long time. Certainly since Taylor. His mechanics are smooth, he's poised, and he makes good decisions. I think at least as far as QB we will be much better off against VT with him than Ganz. If you remember, Ganz threw a big pick deep in our own territory, digging us into an early hole. Lee's passes will be much better thrown I expect.

Totally agree on the pure passer comment. Better than Ganz, Keller, Taylor. Makes good decisions, gets rid of it quickly, and very accurate. Confidence is high. Throws a damn good deep ball.

Will be a huge test on the road at Blacksburg. I have no reason to think he cant get the job done.