Where will Gameday be this week?

Where will College Gameday be this week?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They are going to Austin. Really surprises me since Texas Tech isn't even ranked. Texas is going to roll over them. I'm kind of glad they aren't coming to Blacksburg because the last few times gameday has been at one of our games we get blown out. Go Big Red!!!

Yeah and I don't want to run the risk of getting Corso'ed if he picks us to win <_<

They are going to Austin. Really surprises me since Texas Tech isn't even ranked. Texas is going to roll over them. I'm kind of glad they aren't coming to Blacksburg because the last few times gameday has been at one of our games we get blown out. Go Big Red!!!

Yeah and I don't want to run the risk of getting Corso'ed if he picks us to win <_<

Haha, no doubt. :clap:clap:clap

Herbstreit is VERY biased for UT. He is voting them top two no matter what and they are hyping a game at home vs a unranked team. Tech was top 10 at the time they beat UT in Lubbock. I remember the last time ABC broadcast a UT REVENGE game, VY was there and they got BLASTED 42-21 by KSU and Ron Prince!!!

Oh... SO TRUE! Every time he picks us... :blink:

Well it was announced that College Gameday will be headed to Austin for the TX v TX Tech game. Was this the right choice considering there is also...

Miami (20) v Georgia Tech (14)

Nebraska (19) v V Tech (14)

I thought it would be Miami v GTech. It's gonna be awesome to watch Jacobi Harris (future Heisman candidate) take on that option (always fun to watch) offense.

Our game will be a fun one two, especially with a 3 point spread. But was Austin really the place to go? The strongest team in the big 12 vs..... well.... Tech? And its AT Austin? Im not sure I see their logic.

Well it was announced that College Gameday will be headed to Austin for the TX v TX Tech game. Was this the right choice considering there is also...

Miami (20) v Georgia Tech (14)

Nebraska (19) v V Tech (14)

I thought it would be Miami v GTech. It's gonna be awesome to watch Jacobi Harris (future Heisman candidate) take on that option (always fun to watch) offense.

Our game will be a fun one two, especially with a 3 point spread. But was Austin really the place to go? The strongest team in the big 12 vs..... well.... Tech? And its AT Austin? Im not sure I see their logic.

So you think it's more logical to go to the Miami/GT game when it is on a Thursday?

Well they really didn't have a lot of options to choose from, to be honest. I mean they probably should have chosen our game, considering it's the two closest ranked teams playing on Saturday (to my knowledge). I see their logic, in that Tech pulled off a huge upset last year and now Texas wants revenge, but come on. Tech's QB from last year is gone and so is Michael Crabtree. This game is going to be a win for Texas in the 42-18 range. Doesn't seem worth it to travel down there to watch that.