Defensive Scheme against VT

Billyball

"I’m not used to losing. I’m not used to getting beat soundly. Once again, that’s my fault. Yes, damn right, yes, I am embarrassed. I apologize to the team, I apologize to the state of Nebraska, I apologize to everybody associated with the University of Nebraska football and it’s my responsibility. I was hired to do a job and I didn’t do that job tonight.” – Bo Pelini

Get ready to cut and paste this Bo. Save you some time in 2 of the next 3 games....

Oh Crap...!!!! Mizzou just scored again down in Lincoln!!!!!! 93-23 and counting!!!!! But you will win this year. OK!!!!!

I am amazed ESPN picked this game for a 3rd consecutive season after being over at half the last 2 years.

Also, VT doesn't lose at home non-conference....EVER!!!!

I hope Rent-a-Center finds you quickly so they can get their computer back.

"I’m not used to losing. I’m not used to getting beat soundly. Once again, that’s my fault. Yes, damn right, yes, I am embarrassed. I apologize to the team, I apologize to the state of Nebraska, I apologize to everybody associated with the University of Nebraska football and it’s my responsibility. I was hired to do a job and I didn’t do that job tonight.” – Bo Pelini

Get ready to cut and paste this Bo. Save you some time in 2 of the next 3 games....

Oh Crap...!!!! Mizzou just scored again down in Lincoln!!!!!! 93-23 and counting!!!!! But you will win this year. OK!!!!!

I am amazed ESPN picked this game for a 3rd consecutive season after being over at half the last 2 years.

dont_feed_the_trolls.jpg

Never?

1991: Lost to No. 14 East Carolina, 24-17

1994: Lost to No. 16 Virginia, 45-23

1998: Lost to No. 16 Virginia, 36-32

non-conference during those years

We had a 47 home winning streak combined conference and non-conference playing teams like OU, TX, the good Kstate n Colorado teams. And then went another 26 consecutive home wins. It all ends at some point. Who brags about "non-conference" streaks anyways when you can't take care of In conference foes like unranked BC in 07?

who is this guy coming into a nebraska board talking crap. We were talking on defensive schemes and this guy just want to talk crap. Shows how great va tech fans are.

who is this guy coming into a nebraska board talking crap. We were talking on defensive schemes and this guy just want to talk crap. Shows how great va tech fans are.

This bonomo guy is a Missouri Fan, actually he is a TROLL and is only looking to rile all of us up.

This bonomo guy is a Missouri Fan, actually he is a TROLL and is only looking to rile all of us up.

Very true... and that is why....... SHIKAGUSH! He's ignored... Ah, the peace of it all :bonez

Who brags about "non-conference" streaks anyways when you can't take care of In conference foes like unranked BC in 07?

Uhm, BC was ranked #2 in 2007 when we blew it against.

I'm not bragging about any streaks tho. We busted up Texas A&M's non-conference home winning streak a few years back. I'm well aware that all good things come to an end.

Well, I think we can safely assume that we've seen the full extent of this particular poster's repertoire - and since it's sorely lacking in intelligence, creativity or originality...goodbye.

Well, I think we can safely assume that we've seen the full extent of this particular poster's repertoire - and since it's sorely lacking in intelligence, creativity or originality...goodbye.

That just happened!

CsSMlXvF9yo

:clap Bringing on the BAN HAMMER!!!