Coverage Map

I still don't quite understand how they figure these maps out(ie, some of the state of Nebraska gets the Iowa game, some of Iowa gets the NU game).....do they just let a five year old go crazy with a paintball gun?

ABC%20Regional%20Map%20for%20September%2019.bmp

This map above is HD. This is the map for ABC. The reason why north eastern Nebraska (green area) is getting Iowa is because they are served by the Sioux City ABC affiliate.

All those in the Iowa/Arizona region (Green) above will be able to see the game on ESPN2 (Standard Def channel). All those in the Nebraska/Va Tech Region (Blue) will get Iowa/Ariz on ESPN2's HD channel.

I'll be watching the game on the computer again, I guess.

A note to ABC/ESPN: Nobody cares about Iowa except Iowans.

If your in MN you can watch on ESPN2's standard Def channel. If you want HD then I don't know what you can do....

...If I had cable. With a baby on the way, we had to make some cuts. I'm also more than a little upset that ESPN took Monday Night Football away from me, but that's a whole 'nother rant.

I still don't quite understand how they figure these maps out(ie, some of the state of Nebraska gets the Iowa game, some of Iowa gets the NU game).....do they just let a five year old go crazy with a paintball gun?

ABC%20Regional%20Map%20for%20September%2019.bmp

It's because the Sioux City station will be fed the Iowa game, the through-the-air customers in northeast NE are closer to Siouz City than Omaha. Cable customers probably get both, if there is cable ..