Dillard moved to WILL

i really wish rumorville would come back! i loved that board...!

You could create your own board? Name it whatever you want. This one is huskerboard. Contact a site admin to learn more about how to create a "rumor" board or heck it could be whatever you would like. Most admins are generous with sharing info on creating a board and going about the layout/design, etc. I could even share some info to get you started if you really do want to create your own message board.

Also, yeah, the I heard from 'pelinis moms dentists cousin' or whatever they are posts really aren't funny at all.

alright newb. "rumorville" was a sub board of huskerboard once upon a time.....does that help a little?

Okay well then contact the huskerboard admin about the possibility of getting the sub board back onto the current site. Take the initiative and you might get your favorite sub board back, it doesn't hurt to send out an email and see if it could happen. If you really did love it then maybe there are more that loved it as well and if the admin gets enough users asking for the board to be put back up then he would make it happen. Again, I know nothing of the board just trying to help is all. Good luck!

had to be here when rumorville was around, man. Not good, everybody had inside information, this douchebag IBR was on here.....

I think I just got a headache, the IBR migraine is back.

After watching the post practice videos from the 15th and 16th. Bo mentions something about Blake's ankle and Mays stinger from the ASU game, could it be that Dillard is getting the practice time with the 1's because Bo wants a fully health capable LB to step in when he needs it against VT?

You might wanna see, Bo looks like he is trying to grow a mustache, haha.

Watched the game last night again. Especially our D. Lawrence blew containment alot. Compton also played a bit " lost".

Missed arm tackles and not in the right lanes. They didnt tackle well against the run at all.

That is why I think we are seeing Dillard emerge. We need a tackler.

Akumura ( sp) Had one hell of a game. Dude was all over the field.

Watched the game last night again. Especially our D. Lawrence blew containment alot. Compton also played a bit " lost".

Missed arm tackles and not in the right lanes. They didnt tackle well against the run at all.

That is why I think we are seeing Dillard emerge. We need a tackler.

Akumura ( sp) Had one hell of a game. Dude was all over the field.

Yeah I agree with you, he is a stud against the run and this is a way to try and get better personnel on the field to handle the power run game. However I also think May and Lawrence being dinged up put a little more pressure on the coaches to make a move like this to shore up the WILL spot sooner rather than later. Lastly I think Dillard has worked really hard to earn a spot and the coaches appreciate what he has done and where he is at now. Bottom line, it was the perfect storm for Dillard and I for one hopes he takes advantage.

I watched the game as well. It just confirmed what i thought before and that is that Meyer is not big 12 material. I watched him literally dive and not hit anyone 3 times. It's absolutely essential that Williams be able to go. If not we will not be able to run the ball against a D like Va Tech. Also Ricky Henry needs to really step up his game as well. He had at least two times where his man just ran right past him to hit helu and burkhead in the backfield.

i really wish rumorville would come back! i loved that board...!

You could create your own board? Name it whatever you want. This one is huskerboard. Contact a site admin to learn more about how to create a "rumor" board or heck it could be whatever you would like. Most admins are generous with sharing info on creating a board and going about the layout/design, etc. I could even share some info to get you started if you really do want to create your own message board.

Also, yeah, the I heard from 'pelinis moms dentists cousin' or whatever they are posts really aren't funny at all.

alright newb. "rumorville" was a sub board of huskerboard once upon a time.....does that help a little?

Okay well then contact the huskerboard admin about the possibility of getting the sub board back onto the current site. Take the initiative and you might get your favorite sub board back, it doesn't hurt to send out an email and see if it could happen. If you really did love it then maybe there are more that loved it as well and if the admin gets enough users asking for the board to be put back up then he would make it happen. Again, I know nothing of the board just trying to help is all. Good luck!

had to be here when rumorville was around, man. Not good, everybody had inside information, this douchebag IBR was on here.....

I think I just got a headache, the IBR migraine is back.

That is funny the contrasting opinions on this sub forum. Husker b-rent "loved it" and it was his favorite sub forum and you think it was not good. That is quite the juxtaposition of feelings that were evicted from a simple sub forum. Truly hilarious! Delightful!

Hearing good things about Dillard from this morning's breakfast. Papuchis had this to say about P-Dilly:

Phillip Dillard remains the No. 1 WILL linebacker, although Papuchis said Nebraska won’t be playing much base defense Saturday against Louisiana’s spread offense. But he said coaches were impressed with how Dillard, a senior, handled sitting on the bench the first two games.

“He never, ever, ever quit. He never threw in the towel, saying, ‘You coach don’t like me, this isn’t fair,’ ” he said. “It’s not easy to go from first team to third team and not get any reps.”

Plenty of good stuff from the breakfast in Rosenthal's article.