Whats a realistic score for Saturdays game?

I think a realistic score is 96 - 1 Huskers.

Wasn't there some sort of call like that during a Texas game a few years back? If I remember it was a safety off a fumble, or something equally crazy. The refs had to stop the game in order to look at the rule book, and in the end Texas was awarded one point. Anyone else remember this?

:dunno:dunno

I got your back man, I remember that. I think it was a blocked extra point where the kicking team touched it and Texas recovered in the endzone for a point. Something like that. Anyway, it happened.

I think your right. I remember they had to stop the game for about 5 minutes while they literally got the rule book out. Thanks.... :)

Realistically, I think our defense will have a tough time controlling not only VT's RBs, but also Tyrod Taylor. He will break containment and get to the outside at least a couple times during the game for good yardage. Our secondary will play better this year against the pass, and the only way I see us winning is if we can intercept one or two passes and convert them into points.

I see it being a close game, because VT rarely blows out teams with average to above average talent. This game has been a tough one to gauge, but I just don't see Nebraska winning this game. The score will be within a touchdown. If there is one thing VT has done over the many years Beamer has been head coach, it's to find a way to win.

I really hope I'm wrong and I will be cheering for the Huskers and screaming at the TV (somewhat quietly if the munchkin is sleeping) all game long!

Go Huskers!