Watson

REDSTEEL

I guess he won't be using this game as a stepping stone to being a head coach. <_<

While the defense did let up at the end the offense is the one resposible for this loss.

There was NO REASON to worry about our OC going to OSU or any other damn place that plays D1 fb.

We beat two bums and played a very overrated team and were shown to be not so good.

I don't know if you watched the same game as me, but everytime we passed my blood pressure went up. VT is known for winning games on D, and probably should have had more than one interception (not counting the last second hail mary). Yes it looked like we played conservative, but Zac wasn't exactly dialed in on his passes for the majority of the game.

It wasn't the offense that gave up the big play at the end. The only chance that VT had to score was with that big play which was similar to the opening kick-off.

here we go with throwing people under the bus because of a loss.

unbelievable

Dude...it's absolutely un-f'ing-believable how much of a meltdown this board is in. We played well in a very hostile stadium against a good VaTech team. You'd think we just lost to App St or something.

It's completely believable how the fanbase would react to this loss. How do you massacre a team on defense, outshine them on offense, and even win the overall special teams battle and then blow it at the last second?

It was a pretty loss, but it was a loss spat at us from the jaws of victory. There was no excuse for losing that game.

i empathize with bo. last play of the game he threw his headset into the stands.

i'm feeling the rage right now. it ain't pretty.

I threw several objects of varying size and shape. But, I've learned to manage my rage in such a way as to not break anything. Kinda proud of my performance. That's the positive I'm taking away from this game.